i love it

Posted by Reviewer3317147 on Nov 27, 2011

i haven't use a mask like this, after i use, my skin become smooth and healthy. It is definitely for dry skin, i love it!

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 03, 2014

A red gel consistency. Smells delicious. Could almost put this on my icecream! When applied to cleansed face I can feel the enzymes working. Definitely buying this again.

Laugh and smile as much as you want

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Dec 06, 2014

I have used this product just twice, but its effect is very visible. In combination with Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, the moisturizing effects last for 24 hrs (when I am lazy..haha), and you will see fewer or none of laugh lines after a few days. And the sour-sweet natural smell and the warm color of berries are something which attract me, too. ほうれい線に効果抜群ですよ。

Would give it a 3 1/2 stars

Posted by Reviewer1608328 on Aug 23, 2012

The mask smells great, Andalou in my opinion really has the fragrance part of their product down. After 3 applications a week for 2 weeks there was a noticeable difference in my skin clarity but to be honest I found Zia's enzyme mask to be more effective

Now it is my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2737399 on Dec 25, 2011

Good mask. My skin fresh and smooth. A great team iHerb, service and packaging at the highest level.

very good mask

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015

Wonderful berry smell! Makes skin smooth, young and good-looking.

Fruitb Enzyme

Posted by 5203215832989655313 on Mar 31, 2014

Well another award wining Andalou product... Like the other Andalou products purchased in the sample kit I LOVE this mask..... Definitley leaves skin bright, smooth and seemed firm.... I used the entire tube in the sample kit I had two facial mask twice a week for two weeks.... Was very excited to get the full size... Will alternate with the cocoa mask.... Not disappointed with any of the Andalou Products Wish they would make a FULL SIZE age defying kit and maybe have a buyer inventive club Buy so many Andalou products earn points toward free products! I am hooked on all f them and will continue to purchase. Thank you Andalou!!!! My sensitive skin is loving your products!!!!

long time looking for this.

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Apr 15, 2014

I like it very much is very good for all skins.smooth skin,clean,remove dirty,no bad reaction.face looks really well treated. Must have it.

unusual mask

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 14, 2012

I like her natural scent of berries and the consistence of Berry puree and fresh face after washing. the main thing is not to overexpose!

Well, I don't know.

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on Sep 29, 2014

The best part of this product is amazing delicious fruit scent, although I don't know how effective it was for my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »