Very nice product.

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Mar 05, 2016

My face loves the TLC of this super hydrating mask. I'm loving the light berry scent, and natural ingredients. This mask is very cooling and soothing. I use a thin layer for about 5 minutes 3 time a week. It helps replenish my skin the day after I use a clay or brightening mask.

Pas mal

Posted by 5581729748046500976 on Feb 10, 2016

C'est un bon petit masque qui fait son job (même si les résultats ne sont pas renversants). Par contre en général quand je l'applique les premières secondes ca brule un peu donc ce n'est pas très agréable niveau utilisation..

Gave me rough skin

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Jul 04, 2015

The pros are that it smells amazing, feels smooth to put on, isn't drying and has a pretty clean ingredient list. It didn't smooth out, exfoliate or unclog my skin though. It make my skin feel much rougher than usual, lasting for a few days.

very good mask

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015

Wonderful berry smell! Makes skin smooth, young and good-looking.

Laugh and smile as much as you want

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Dec 06, 2014

I have used this product just twice, but its effect is very visible. In combination with Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, the moisturizing effects last for 24 hrs (when I am lazy..haha), and you will see fewer or none of laugh lines after a few days. And the sour-sweet natural smell and the warm color of berries are something which attract me, too. ほうれい線に効果抜群ですよ。

Hmmm

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Nov 25, 2014

i cant tell if its moisturised my face....it felt a bit tingly thats all.

smells great

Posted by 4954019217693020584 on Oct 25, 2014

The smell of this soothing gel mask is awesome. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. It's a great mask that I'll buy again.

Well, I don't know.

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on Sep 29, 2014

The best part of this product is amazing delicious fruit scent, although I don't know how effective it was for my skin.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 03, 2014

A red gel consistency. Smells delicious. Could almost put this on my icecream! When applied to cleansed face I can feel the enzymes working. Definitely buying this again.

long time looking for this.

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Apr 15, 2014

I like it very much is very good for all skins.smooth skin,clean,remove dirty,no bad reaction.face looks really well treated. Must have it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »