i love it

Posted by Reviewer3317147 on Nov 27, 2011

i haven't use a mask like this, after i use, my skin become smooth and healthy. It is definitely for dry skin, i love it!

This really works

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 03, 2014

A red gel consistency. Smells delicious. Could almost put this on my icecream! When applied to cleansed face I can feel the enzymes working. Definitely buying this again.

Laugh and smile as much as you want

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Dec 06, 2014

I have used this product just twice, but its effect is very visible. In combination with Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, the moisturizing effects last for 24 hrs (when I am lazy..haha), and you will see fewer or none of laugh lines after a few days. And the sour-sweet natural smell and the warm color of berries are something which attract me, too. ほうれい線に効果抜群ですよ。

Now it is my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2737399 on Dec 25, 2011

Good mask. My skin fresh and smooth. A great team iHerb, service and packaging at the highest level.

unusual mask

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 14, 2012

I like her natural scent of berries and the consistence of Berry puree and fresh face after washing. the main thing is not to overexpose!

Fruitb Enzyme

Posted by 5203215832989655313 on Mar 31, 2014

Well another award wining Andalou product... Like the other Andalou products purchased in the sample kit I LOVE this mask..... Definitley leaves skin bright, smooth and seemed firm.... I used the entire tube in the sample kit I had two facial mask twice a week for two weeks.... Was very excited to get the full size... Will alternate with the cocoa mask.... Not disappointed with any of the Andalou Products Wish they would make a FULL SIZE age defying kit and maybe have a buyer inventive club Buy so many Andalou products earn points toward free products! I am hooked on all f them and will continue to purchase. Thank you Andalou!!!! My sensitive skin is loving your products!!!!

long time looking for this.

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Apr 15, 2014

I like it very much is very good for all skins.smooth skin,clean,remove dirty,no bad reaction.face looks really well treated. Must have it.

very good mask

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 13, 2015

Wonderful berry smell! Makes skin smooth, young and good-looking.

Very nice product.

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Mar 05, 2016

My face loves the TLC of this super hydrating mask. I'm loving the light berry scent, and natural ingredients. This mask is very cooling and soothing. I use a thin layer for about 5 minutes 3 time a week. It helps replenish my skin the day after I use a clay or brightening mask.

果味清香