Une petite tuerie

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Feb 26, 2013

Ce beurre corporel sent divinement bon les cookies aux noix sortant tout juste du four. C'est un vrai délice à l'application! La texture est très crémeuse et légère, onctueuse à souhait. Le beurre pénètre assez rapidement et la peau est douce et bien hydratée. Un très léger film reste sur la peau mais vraiment pas grand chose (on peut s'habiller de suite après l'application sans problème). Bref, un vrai coup de coeur pour ce beurre corporel délicieux à la composition irréprochable!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by Malina on Apr 04, 2012

Wonderful! Very rich moisturizer, leaves no greasy film or stains. Delicious smell.

love it!!

Posted by curlygirl on Jun 10, 2012

i love this stuff!!! smells so good!!!when I put on my skin, then it is very soft and well nourished without leaving a greasy film! it smells very very very good I have very very dry skin and what kind of butter is fine with me!!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by apples4 on Aug 03, 2012

Какой потрясающий запах!!!!! Очень понравился!

Favourite

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

This is a great product. I've tried lots of other body lotions/butters and this one I will keep using. It smells great and goes on lovely with no greasy after effect. My skin is usually quite dry and this works for me. This is also my favourite smell of the Andalou butters - not so keen on the lavender or orange.

Rich and Pampering!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

The consistency of this cream is thick and rich and it smells a lot like cocoa butter. At first, it seems heavy, but as the days became cooler I fell in love with this cream. It absorbs well and I feel luxuries after I apply it. I use it daily after I take a shower and sometimes apply jojoba oil to my skin beforehand. Its really nice to put it before bed. I plan on buying one for my mother + my mother in law as a small present.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This is the most moisturising body cream ever, goes on smoothly, sinks in and stays moisturised all day. Love that it's all natural and the smell is nutty, very similar to the kukui nut cream I used to use. This is far better.

Good body butter

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013

It's a good body butter, really rich but quickly absorbed! The smell is very greedy but I don't appreciate it for the summer... It's more a winter smell according to me ^^ C'est un bon beurre corporel, très riche mais très rapidemnt absorbé! L'odeur est très gourmande mais je ne l'apprécie pas trop pour l'été. C'est plus une fragrance d'hiver selon moi :)

LA perfection

Posted by 5711315352636556825 on Jul 23, 2013

odeur à tomber, texture géniale, le meilleur beurre jamais testé!

A M A Z I NG !!!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!