Rich and Pampering!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

The consistency of this cream is thick and rich and it smells a lot like cocoa butter. At first, it seems heavy, but as the days became cooler I fell in love with this cream. It absorbs well and I feel luxuries after I apply it. I use it daily after I take a shower and sometimes apply jojoba oil to my skin beforehand. Its really nice to put it before bed. I plan on buying one for my mother + my mother in law as a small present.

A M A Z I NG !!!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!

Amazing! Nourishes the skin and smells yummy!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015

I have very dry skin with occasional eczema when the weather gets colder and drier. I'm constantly changing body lotions/butters because I can never find the right one. Light enough but still hydrating in the hot months, and super nourishing but not heavy or oily in the cold ones at the same time. It's always either or. Well not this time! Based on other positive reviews, I decided to try it, mostly for the smell - who doesn't want to smell like cookies? But I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is light and soft, not overpowering nor lingering and my demanding skin stays moisturised the whole day. It doesn't pull or itch or feel uncomfortable. Love it and will definitely repeat!

Un bon produit... Mais l'odeur est assez spéciale !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 22, 2013

En soit, ce produit est bien, il hydrate bien, ne colle pas, a une bonne composition... Malheureusement il sent bizarre ! Au premier abord ça sent bon le chocolat/noisette c'est hyper agréable, mais très vite il y a une arrière odeur qui reste sur la peau, comme une odeur de moisi... Je ne saurais pas comment la décrire, mais je n'aime pas du tout ! Si cette arrière odeur n'y était pas, je rachèterais les yeux fermés... Mais elle me dérange vraiment... Dommage ! EDIT : Vu les avis, il est possible que j'aie un problème avec mon pot :/

iHerb order from Canada

Posted by 5117683650280898450 on Apr 28, 2015

I would not use this site if you are ordering from Canada. I ended up with a duty bill that was so much that I ended up paying more for my order than if i went to an expensive Whole Foods. Do not order from this site. Shop around on Canadian sites.

The best !

Posted by livewithjoy on Sep 02, 2015

This is my favourite Body Butter , a like everything on itt,the smell ,the consistence ,it does not feel heavy or grease after use,i recommend .

Awesome! :)

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Oct 09, 2015

Really nourishing for dry skin, leaves it silky and plump. It is not thick so it is very easy to apply and the scent is fantastic: nutty-cocoa-and-something-I-can't-quite-pinpoint, but whatever it is, it makes it difficult to restrain myself from smelling my own skin all the time. :D Highly recommended.

Parfait

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Dec 31, 2013

Bon beurre, sent très bon!!

Heavenly!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 25, 2015

I adore this body butter! There is nothing better for dry skin during winter period. Very moisturising, the skin drinks it up and becomes soft as heaven. And the scent...wow! At first it was a bit weird, but it grew on me so much that i couldn't stop sniffing the tube and myself. Trully amazing stuff!

great body butter

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

We all use this butter for the skin, my husband and my daughters. We are all satisfied how it makes the skin after applying. This is organic and natural product. Thanks i herb and andalou naturals