Smells like chocolate

Posted by 4899076418584058964 on Dec 12, 2015

This smells so good!!! I love it, as it is the perfect combination: amazing smell and offers a very good hydration of dry skin.

Perfect!

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

It's somewhere between body butter and lotion and I love it! It's the only thing that keeps my skin healthy here in the desert.

IT IS DIVINE!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

It smells like some heaven cake. I never met a cake which smelled like this in real life, I wish I do, can't eat other cakes when I think of that smell.

the best body butter I've ever used!!! an absolute perfection!!!

Posted by 4972447719096119095 on Aug 24, 2016

This body butter moisturizes like crazy, but without leaving you feeling like your skin is sticky and greasy at all. I even used it during the hot and humid summer days and it felt great. An added bonus is the body butter's super yummy and not sickening cookie like scent .

Hydration Central

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Dec 01, 2016

This body butter is rich and creamy as a good butter should be. A little goes a long way. The formula is so nourishing and it feels truly moisturizing as it sinks into my skin and doesn't just sit there. I love this natural scent especially for winter, it's pleasantly reminiscent of warm cookies. If it means anything, my significant is always amazed at how soft my skin is when I apply this after a shower. :)

Love love love

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

This is great stuff, moisturizes for a long time!

Good body butter

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013

It's a good body butter, really rich but quickly absorbed! The smell is very greedy but I don't appreciate it for the summer... It's more a winter smell according to me ^^ C'est un bon beurre corporel, très riche mais très rapidemnt absorbé! L'odeur est très gourmande mais je ne l'apprécie pas trop pour l'été. C'est plus une fragrance d'hiver selon moi :)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This is the most moisturising body cream ever, goes on smoothly, sinks in and stays moisturised all day. Love that it's all natural and the smell is nutty, very similar to the kukui nut cream I used to use. This is far better.

LA perfection

Posted by 5711315352636556825 on Jul 23, 2013

odeur à tomber, texture géniale, le meilleur beurre jamais testé!

Rich and Pampering!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

The consistency of this cream is thick and rich and it smells a lot like cocoa butter. At first, it seems heavy, but as the days became cooler I fell in love with this cream. It absorbs well and I feel luxuries after I apply it. I use it daily after I take a shower and sometimes apply jojoba oil to my skin beforehand. Its really nice to put it before bed. I plan on buying one for my mother + my mother in law as a small present.