Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Fait bien son travail. Nous avons tendance à avoir la peau seche et mon fils très atopique et cette crème aide beaucoup. Contraitrement à beaucoup niveau odeur je ne suis pas super fan

bon produit

Posted by Frenchgirl on Jul 14, 2014

une très bonne odeur de cookie tout chaud mais l'odeur est à mon goût trop forte pour l'été. a voir cet hiver

great

Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014

Very moisturising, smells like chocolate, takes a while to absorb but is very nice.

quite a good product!

Posted by 4695539087013596738 on May 16, 2014

First good point: the product was shipped in a little blastic bag and closed with some adhesive tape so that it does'nt spread in the box during the travel. The packaging is simple, and practical. The cream is quite heavy but it's absorbed in 2 minutes. It smells like a freshly baked cookie :)

Divine...

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

This product is great! I purchased it initially as it was organic and reasonably priced, and have found it to be a good quality too. The smell is delicious, too much so in fact, just like cookies and cream, and so next time I think I will have to try one of the others in this range so that I'm not encouraged to eat bad stuff!

Lovely body butter with amazing scent

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Feb 09, 2014

I've got a lot of body butters; this is one of my favourites. It's thick and moisturises extremely well. It has a sweet, nutty scent which I love. It's not exactly cheap so I don't use it every day. It's more of a treat for my body!

Lovely

Posted by Mincruiser on Jan 19, 2014

Goes on smooth, absorbs very well, makes my skin soft, smells delicious like almond cookies! The only minuses - slightly pricy and scent doesn't last a long time.

A M A Z I NG !!!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!

Parfait

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Dec 31, 2013

Bon beurre, sent très bon!!

odeur spéciale

Posted by 4618604431300326752 on Nov 20, 2013

odeur de noix/ café. Je m'attendais à une odeur plus chocolatée. je ne suis pas fan de l'odeur. je l'ai reçu dans un emballage en tube et non en pot!! Il pénètre vite. il hydrate bien. Mais il ne fait pas non plus des miracles.