Customer Reviews

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa, Nourishing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$11.20
$14.00
Savings of: $2.80 (20% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 63 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 11-15 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

A M A Z I NG !!!!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Un bon produit... Mais l'odeur est assez spéciale !

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Audrey on Mar 22, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

En soit, ce produit est bien, il hydrate bien, ne colle pas, a une bonne composition... Malheureusement il sent bizarre ! Au premier abord ça sent bon le chocolat/noisette c'est hyper agréable, mais très vite il y a une arrière odeur qui reste sur la peau, comme une odeur de moisi... Je ne saurais pas comment la décrire, mais je n'aime pas du tout ! Si cette arrière odeur n'y était pas, je rachèterais les yeux fermés... Mais elle me dérange vraiment... Dommage ! EDIT : Vu les avis, il est possible que j'aie un problème avec mon pot :/

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best body butter ever!

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Feb 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love this body butter! It moisturizes and nourishes my skin very well this winter it was nice. And then he feels a little something like cookies!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on Nov 18, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Great body butter! It's not greasy, soaks into a skin greatly and smells like cookies! I love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2378547 on May 22, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

my body loves it

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 32 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives