Great moisturizer

Posted by 4724694399966182922 on Aug 31, 2016

Makes my skin feel moist and not oily

Best scent ever!

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

This body butter is not only moisturizing, but it has the best scent i ever smelled on a cosmetic product! I want to eat my skin after i apply this, it's so amazing! I also want to thank the company for doing such a professional work, i never had a problem with any of my orders and they come pretty fast as well!

Perfect!

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

It's somewhere between body butter and lotion and I love it! It's the only thing that keeps my skin healthy here in the desert.

Lovely body butter with amazing scent

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Feb 09, 2014

I've got a lot of body butters; this is one of my favourites. It's thick and moisturises extremely well. It has a sweet, nutty scent which I love. It's not exactly cheap so I don't use it every day. It's more of a treat for my body!

The best body butter ever!

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Feb 18, 2013

I love this body butter! It moisturizes and nourishes my skin very well this winter it was nice. And then he feels a little something like cookies!

It really works!

Posted by 4701742566323908233 on Feb 20, 2015

I have been using this product for a few weeks now on my skin and my children's skin. It has been a significant help in combating the drying effects of winter weather. I intend to keep it as part of our skin care collection.

This smell is amazing!!!

Posted by 5440818787195415723 on Apr 26, 2015

It smells like cocoa and nuts together!! The best smell for me!! It hydrates really well!! Great product!! I will definitely buy again and again!!!!

Good Butter !!

Posted by 5324639310440248733 on Oct 22, 2013

l'odeur est sublime et l'effet sur la peau très surprenant !!

Andalou Naturals Body Butter

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

My favorite go to skin treatment especially in the wintertime! The scents of these products are outstanding, texture unbeatable!

Kukui Cocoa

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013

A very nice smell and texture of this butter. Like a cookie. Nourish the skin very good.