Great moisturizer

Posted by 4724694399966182922 on Aug 31, 2016

Makes my skin feel moist and not oily

Parfait

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Dec 31, 2013

Bon beurre, sent très bon!!

Hydration Central

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Dec 01, 2016

This body butter is rich and creamy as a good butter should be. A little goes a long way. The formula is so nourishing and it feels truly moisturizing as it sinks into my skin and doesn't just sit there. I love this natural scent especially for winter, it's pleasantly reminiscent of warm cookies. If it means anything, my significant is always amazed at how soft my skin is when I apply this after a shower. :)

Heavenly!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 25, 2015

I adore this body butter! There is nothing better for dry skin during winter period. Very moisturising, the skin drinks it up and becomes soft as heaven. And the scent...wow! At first it was a bit weird, but it grew on me so much that i couldn't stop sniffing the tube and myself. Trully amazing stuff!

great body butter

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

We all use this butter for the skin, my husband and my daughters. We are all satisfied how it makes the skin after applying. This is organic and natural product. Thanks i herb and andalou naturals

Smells like chocolate

Posted by 4899076418584058964 on Dec 12, 2015

This smells so good!!! I love it, as it is the perfect combination: amazing smell and offers a very good hydration of dry skin.

Perfect!

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

It's somewhere between body butter and lotion and I love it! It's the only thing that keeps my skin healthy here in the desert.

¡Repito! ¡Muy buena!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Muy buena hidratante para pieles secas o para invierno. Tiene una textura densa, algo mantecosa, pero que permite perfectamente el masaje, tarda algo en absorberse, pero menos tiempo que la mayoría de mantecas. Su punto fuerte: su perfume! Dulce, dulce, dulce! A fruto seco, almendra, galleta... Para comérsela!

the best body butter I've ever used!!! an absolute perfection!!!

Posted by 4972447719096119095 on Aug 24, 2016

This body butter moisturizes like crazy, but without leaving you feeling like your skin is sticky and greasy at all. I even used it during the hot and humid summer days and it felt great. An added bonus is the body butter's super yummy and not sickening cookie like scent .

The best body butter ever!

Posted by 5007559208454479410 on Feb 18, 2013

I love this body butter! It moisturizes and nourishes my skin very well this winter it was nice. And then he feels a little something like cookies!