Evens skin tone and nice ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Apr 25, 2014

My skin tone is light with neutral undertones. I love this spf product! It evens my skin tone, but it is not full coverage. It hydrates my skin and smells lovely (it has rose extract along with some rose essential oils). I like it better than their BB cream because their BB cream contains citrus essential oils which are controversial in causing photo sensitivity. I think this CC creams will be good for both fair and light tones.

Great creme, too dark colour

Posted by scatterbrained on Jun 05, 2014

The texture is quite thick, but I apply it with a special brush, so there is no problem regarding this issue. It has a nice natural rosy smell which is an advantage for me. It also moisturizes well (the ingredients are great!) but may be not suitable for an oily skin. The only dissapointment is color. I usualy use the lightest shade of mineral powder and I prefer more "pinkish" shade of a powder. This CC creme is yellowish, so it is pretty visible on my pale skin. Therefore I have to use my usual powder to enlighten certain areas. It would be great if Andalou Naturals could provide the same type of CC creme only Fair shade...

Love it!!

Posted by 5473609563760669864 on Oct 03, 2014

This is perfect for fair skin. The colour is just lovely. Even though it feels quite thick in texture, it just glides onto the skin. I rarely wear foundation because I can 'feel it' on my skin all day. I can wear this everyday and it just feels great!!

Nice sun protection

Posted by Japaniherb on May 24, 2014

I wore this out on the water and did not get burned. Find the colour a little too 'tan' for my white skin-should match in summer though.

This'll be good in the summer!

Posted by 4833859391917673749 on Feb 07, 2015

Overall, a great product. It does leave my skin a little bit shiny, but that is easily remedied with some powder. The colour correction is quite light and blends in well. I'm looking forward to using this rather than normal sunscreen in the summer for a much more natural looking (and easier on my sensitive skin)sun block

I'd give it 5 stars but it's just too oily on me

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 09, 2014

A great product for sure: perfect natural color, (I'm dark hair/brown eyes/fair skin w/ beige undertones), just enough coverage, good consistency. I tend to have combo skin and with the amount of exfoliation I do, I usually see flakiness with tinted products, but not this one. The only thing is that it's too oily for me. It goes on perfectly, but within seconds it already starts showing its oil. I do have oilier skin than most 49 year-olds, but not to the extent that this shows. (I'm not even using moisturizer underneath it, only an Andalou serum). I will continue to use this, but have just ordered a Physicians Formula one to compare.

better than bb cream

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 05, 2015

my 1st this trying out cc cream and I find this is better than bb cream, because the coverage is better and doesn't break me out like bb cream does... will buy again

Lovely fragrance

Posted by 4766478446665340980 on Jun 21, 2016

This CC cream has a lovely rose fragrance which lingers delicately for several minutes. It goes on "dewy," but absorbs, on my skin, to a natural looking finish quickly. There is a little smoothing out of redness, but no real coverage of freckles or blemishes. I have had no reactions or breakouts after using this product for 3 weeks, and even in June, no sunburn. I like the ingredients and would order it again.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 19, 2014

Good as a moisturizer, but it has no coverage, even minimum, so it doesn't make my skin look better.

어두워요 ㅠ.ㅠ

Posted by Reviewer2078589 on Mar 24, 2015

질은 정말 좋은게 느껴집니다. 향도 너무 좋아요. 그러나...너무 어두워요 ㅠ.ㅠ 얼굴이 칙칙해지는 이 느낌... 결국 친구에게로 감..너무 아쉬워요 밝은톤으로 나와주길----

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »