Was'nt worth the money

Posted by 5401468817519789682 on Apr 21, 2016

To begin with, I didn't like the excessive rose fragrance that this products contains. Secondly it so light and has no purpose at all. So better not waste your money over this.

NO COVERAGE

Posted by Reviewer2381760 on Apr 20, 2016

I had really high hopes for this... It smells REALLY strongly of roses, which wouldn't be a problem except it irritates my skin a bit (Ironic, as it is marketed for sensetive skin) I put a HoneyBee Gardens powder over it (Geisha), and it's workable, but usually I skip it as it's greasy and doesn't absorb or add ANY coverage. Pretty expensive too. I will say, you get a lot of product. Almost twice the usual amount of BB/CC cream/foundation. If you're skin isn't sensitive at all and you're really dry then this might work for you. I won't be repurchasing.

léger et hydratant

Posted by 4759134614897194378 on Apr 01, 2016

à la sortie du tube semble trop clair mais se fond très bien dans la peau. Texture épaisse mais qui s'étire très bien, je l'utilise en base ou quand je veux quelque chose de très léger. Ma peau mais en mieux et l'odeur est agréable.

Delicious smell, very light cover

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

This cream smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I would give it a 5 star except that the cover it provides is very very light. This is fine if that's what you are looking for but if you are in search of a bit more cover, you'll need added foundation or blemish stick on top of this. Overall though, I would definitely buy it again and plan to do just that and then use this as a bottom layer + use an organic blemish stick where needed, topped off with a dust of mineral foundation powder. Oh, and this scored a green with the Environmental Working Group 'Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses CC Color + Correct, Sheer Nude, SPF 30 (2014 Formulation) (sunscreen: moisturizer)'

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1093775 on Feb 18, 2016

Keep coming back to this one, I wear it alone without make up on those "no make up days" and under make up too, its got moisture, sun screen and smells and feels awesome.

not flattering

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 20, 2015

While I do appreciate and love the smell of roses in this day CC cream, i find the texture too oily for me. I have combination skin types and live in a year round hot and humid country. My complexion is a fair olive yet I find this tint too dark. So in the end, my skin looks better if I were to skip this and just use a normal oil-free sunblock. I m disappointed. Do they need to make such a greasy pdt?

I really wanted to love this, but..

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

It's a bit on the heavy side for my skin.. Greasy and oily, seems like it even clogged my pores. Will be using it only for those couple of hours that I hit the beach. Keeping it on my face for the whole day, just doesn't work for me.

Very sheer nude

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 21, 2015

A little bit too greasy and really very sheer. I use a small amount in the morning for the first dog walk just to look fresh. Good SPF

not cover a thing

Posted by 5459109573355226921 on May 18, 2015

Very light cover. But perfect for oily skin. Surprisingly it does not feel greasy at all. My skin is very oily. Good choise if you don't look for somethinf covering

Meh

Posted by 5478201675234830096 on May 06, 2015

It leaves my face shiny and looks oily. Perhaps it is too moisturizing even for my dry skin. Maybe it will be perfect for winter, but since I'm living in a tropical country it doesn't make the cut. The rose scent is lovely but it smells weird after some time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »