Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 5.5 fl oz (163 ml)

Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 28, 2014

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

buenisimo

Posted by 4946621807018133191 on May 21, 2014

muy bueno, con un agradable olor como a jugo de frutos rojos. sale una espumita muy suave y agradable. Deja la cara super limpita y el olor a mi me relaja antes de irme a dormir. muy buen producto.

smell the roses

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 02, 2014

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

LOVE it

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 10, 2014

I just started using this product. I bought the travel kit of the anti aging formula by this brand and thought it was ok but not fabulous. I bought this to see how it compares and I really like it. It's not drying at all on my sensitive skin while at the same time tightening my skin, and the rose smell is subtle enough to be overpowering. I am looking forward to trying other products in the 1000 roses line!

Suosittelen

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on Aug 03, 2014

Mieto, pesevä puhdistusvaahto. Ei kuivata ihoa.