Perfect for dry sensitive skin

Posted by unseen on Oct 27, 2015

This facial cleanser is gentle on face doesn't dry your skin or makes your face feel tight after washing your face, the smell is awesome too, half a pump is enough for the whole face so the price is reasonable and I predict this will last for a long time, this line of products restored my faith on the so called natural cosmetics ! غسول للوجه للبشرة الجافة و الحساسة ورائحته مثل رائحة الورد الطائفي وطبيعي 100%.

Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 28, 2014

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015

This cleansing foam smells amazing, like sweet citrus and rose, feels so gentle on my skin, and still manages to get most of my makeup off. I loved all of Andalou's other cleansers and this is certainly no exception. I think it would be great for all skin types because it gives you a through cleanse, but still isn't too harsh. I highly recommend it. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

smell the roses

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 02, 2014

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

buenisimo

Posted by 4946621807018133191 on May 21, 2014

muy bueno, con un agradable olor como a jugo de frutos rojos. sale una espumita muy suave y agradable. Deja la cara super limpita y el olor a mi me relaja antes de irme a dormir. muy buen producto.

Delicate and gentle - highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014

Press the pump and a generous quantity of soft foam is dispensed. A lovely subtle rose scent. Cleans face well, non irritating. Face is left clean soft and hydrated. A must have. I've tried many cleansers from this site and this is my absoulte faveourite cleanser, by far. Will be buying again for sure.

Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 5.5 fl oz (16 ml)

Posted by 5745493892453057135 on Jun 05, 2015

Nice fresh feeling without drying out the skin. I even took it to my sister to try who has very sensitive skin and not she has started using these products.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2946418 on Jan 18, 2015

Found my dream morning cleanser. Lightweight and nice rose fragrance.

Good gentle cleanser.

Posted by 4853516845011286988 on Jul 12, 2016

It is good for gently cleansing your face and does not strip your face dry. But it is not effective for removing make up or anything like that. It is good for me because i work from home and don't wear make up too often and only need a gentle cleanser.

Perfect cleansing foam

Posted by 5666410283487385122 on Jul 09, 2016

I am using this foam as a second stage of cleaning after cleansing oil. It is perfect for sensitive skin, makes it soft and smooth. Be aware it can't really remove a heavy makeup.