Love this stuff!

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015

This cleansing foam smells amazing, like sweet citrus and rose, feels so gentle on my skin, and still manages to get most of my makeup off. I loved all of Andalou's other cleansers and this is certainly no exception. I think it would be great for all skin types because it gives you a through cleanse, but still isn't too harsh. I highly recommend it. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 28, 2014

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

smell the roses

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 02, 2014

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

Delicate and gentle - highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014

Press the pump and a generous quantity of soft foam is dispensed. A lovely subtle rose scent. Cleans face well, non irritating. Face is left clean soft and hydrated. A must have. I've tried many cleansers from this site and this is my absoulte faveourite cleanser, by far. Will be buying again for sure.

Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 5.5 fl oz (16 ml)

Posted by 5745493892453057135 on Jun 05, 2015

Nice fresh feeling without drying out the skin. I even took it to my sister to try who has very sensitive skin and not she has started using these products.

Andalou Naturals Cleansing Foam just great

Posted by uppsala on Jun 06, 2015

I'm really satisfied with this cleansing foam. It does its job petty well, it has a great scent, but not too strong (smells like roses off course). My skin is sometimes on sensitive side (especially during the time my sebhorrea goes wild), but this foam doesn't provoke the tightness of the skin. I really recommand this product.

amasing

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

I love this cleanser, the best cleanser I have ever bought, so gentle yet effective, does not dry out the skin!

my favorite

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on Sep 06, 2015

i love everything about it: the mousse, the amazing rosy smell, it feels clean and doesn't dry my face. perfect.

my new favorite face wash

Posted by 5167902991325136672 on Apr 13, 2015

i love this stuff. it really cleans, smells fantastic, doesn't leave my face tight. i will be buying this again as soon as i run out.

Fantastic smell

Posted by 5432676364541993898 on Nov 12, 2015

This cleanser has the best smell ever. I have never loved a smell that much. I started to use it yesterday evening, but I needed 3 pushes to remove all impurities. It didn't feel dry, and my skin was amazingly soft the next morning. I'm probably going to use it in the morning only since it is quite expensive for a cleanser (I usually buy soap bars which are very cheap and can last several months).