Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Foam, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 5.5 fl oz (163 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good foam cleanser

Posted by Fidelis on Apr 28, 2014

Foams very good, no strong smell, cleans well. I have very dry skin and this foam dry it more (feeling of tightness after using), but it's normal reaction of my skin on any cleasing product(. In any case I like it very much and will be happy to reorder.

buenisimo

Posted by 4946621807018133191 on May 21, 2014

muy bueno, con un agradable olor como a jugo de frutos rojos. sale una espumita muy suave y agradable. Deja la cara super limpita y el olor a mi me relaja antes de irme a dormir. muy buen producto.

Delicate and gentle - highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 15, 2014

Press the pump and a generous quantity of soft foam is dispensed. A lovely subtle rose scent. Cleans face well, non irritating. Face is left clean soft and hydrated. A must have. I've tried many cleansers from this site and this is my absoulte faveourite cleanser, by far. Will be buying again for sure.

smell the roses

Posted by 5078985007833004802 on Sep 02, 2014

Lovely cleansing foam, i have very sensitive skin and found this a touch drying if I use it more than once a day. Overall it does what is says, I love that is a natural product and it really does smell like beautiful roses. Definately going to be one I re purchase

LOVE it

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 10, 2014

I just started using this product. I bought the travel kit of the anti aging formula by this brand and thought it was ok but not fabulous. I bought this to see how it compares and I really like it. It's not drying at all on my sensitive skin while at the same time tightening my skin, and the rose smell is subtle enough to be overpowering. I am looking forward to trying other products in the 1000 roses line!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »