Andalou Naturals, Age Defying, Ultra Sheer Daily Defense, Facial Lotion with SPF 18, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Posted by amandajtalks on Mar 02, 2014

I am so please that I decided to pick up this first product the first time I ordered from iHerb. Many people I have spoken to say that they struggle to find a good, healthy day time moisturizer - especially one with sun protection, and I managed to find one on my first try! Not only are the ingredients in this product excellent, it moisturizes my combination oily-to-dry acne-prone skin well without being too heavy or leaving a greasy film. It has a pleasant smell, does not break me out and even soothes any irritated blemishes I might have. I usually wear it under makeup, and it does not leave any whitecast. All in all, a great product that I would definitely recommend.

Would give this 3 1/2 stars

Posted by tulilie on May 14, 2014

I ordered this because of the spf 18. All in all, it's a good product. The smell is pleasant and not over-powering, it has good ingredients and it's a good size for the price. However, it doesn't seem to absorb all that well, or maybe it's the spf that creates a shiny film over your face. I don't normally wear any powder, but after starting to use this product I have switched to using it because otherwise my face is shiny all day long. I haven't yet tested how well this product actually protects from sunlight (it's winter here now), but I don't think I'll be able to wear this in the summer, when it doesn't even absorb to my dry skin in the winter. I don't recommend this for people with oily or oily combination faces. UPDATE: After a few months of experimenting, I have noticed that I have apparently used this cream in too large amounts at a time. Now that I have cut the amount in half, it gets absorbed easily. However, I am not sure that this amount is enough to protect from the sun, rending the spf useless. I have grown to like this cream a lot anyway, and am considering repurchasing.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Aug 29, 2012

very light lotion. great for summer. it comes with spf which is great. not sure about the antiageing affects though.

Love the smell

Posted by enky-at-iherb on Sep 21, 2012

Great texture, easily absorbs, fresh citrus smell. May seem a bit light for dry skin.

My new moisturizer for life

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Dec 12, 2011

Feels good on my skin and I love the added bonus of SPF 18. I was worried about potential breakouts from switching lotions, but thankfully haven't had any issues.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »