Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Love it!

Posted by 4770182940655269785 on Oct 24, 2013

I have oily/combo skin and i've been using this serum as day and night moisturizer for the last 2 months. it has caused me no breakouts and my skin looks more clear and radiant than it has ever been! also, the smell is lovely (fruity) but not overwhelming. i'm afraid it's not going to be moisturizing enough for winter but i will continue using it (in addition to something else). love this product and will continue buying it again and again!

Excellent product

Posted by jerneja-suri on Apr 21, 2016

This is a wonderful serum for normal to dry skin (maybe even for oily skin - as a replacement for a regular, heavier moisturizer). I have previously used their Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum, which is also excellent, but I prefer this one, because of the brightening effect that it has. I have mixed skin with a tendency to breakouts and this product hasn't caused me any problems - no extra blemishes and no irritation. I use it in the morning after cleansing, before moisturizer and sunscreen. The ingredients are great – it is loaded with fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, borage, sunflower, rosehip, grape seed and sea buckthorn oils which moisturize the skin, many antioxidants (vitamin E, white tea extract, kelp extract) + turmeric extract and vitamin C for lightening skin discolorations. It contains a minor amount of fragrant orange oil, and the scent of the serum isn't too overpowering, but quite nice and subtle. It isn't heavy and it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't leave any sticky residue and it also works great under make-up, because it’s not oily. It also firms up the skin and makes it instantly fresher, more glowy and less dull. Over time, it also brightens the skin and helps fight discoloration, it is especially effective with post-blemish pigmentation. Packaging is aesthetically pleasing and the pump works very well. Because the plastic packaging is slightly tinted, it also protects the delicate ingredients from light and air. I use the serum once a day and a bottle lasts me for 4 months or more. The price is unbeatable for what you are getting, because this serum easily compares with many more expensive ones on the market + it is often on offer. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great additional moisturizer and a source of antioxidants. It is appropriate to use all year round and I will definitely repurchase once I run out of it.

Excellent & thankfully doesn't have hydroquinone in it

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Mar 10, 2015

This is an exceptional product for both lightening acne scars and making skin more elastic and healthy looking. The best thing is that it DOES NOT have Hydroquinone, a dangerous ingredient that so many other lightening creams have in them!

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Serum absorbed well into my skin. I haven't recognize any differences about pigmentation(I have slight pigmentation near my lips, but not critical), but still my skin started to have a healthy glow, I guess it's thank to the whole Brightening skin care line. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Mi serum de Vit C favorito

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

A día de hoy es mi serum favorito. La formulación del producto me parece muy buena y en mi piel al menos es realmente efectiva. Mejora la textura de la piel y además, si eres constante aporta bastante luminosidad al rostro. La textura es ligera, se absorbe con facilidad, pero no hidrata mucho, es necesario utilizar una hidratante a continuación. Lo que menos me gusta es el olor, pero al final te acostumbras

Light weight brightening serum for oily skin.

Posted by 4817184377672932339 on Jun 18, 2015

Best thing ever! Works really very even with my super super oily skin. Definitely brightening. On my 3rd bottle now and I love it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2887312 on Feb 13, 2015

My skin actually looks brighter and more radiant after using this for a month. Great product and Great price too!

Definitely brightens and moisturises

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Nov 30, 2015

I have been using this for a month now, and the bottle is half empty. I wish serums like this came in larger volumes. The serum definitely adds a subtle golden glow to your face, and is moisturising enough to be worn as a moisturiser by those with normal or oily/combination skin. Please note that this does not lighten. I suspect that that there is not much vitamin c in the product, so don't count on this for being a strong vitamin c serum.

Added plus!

Posted by Reviewer1994361 on Mar 10, 2014

I love how it well it works. I feel the difference everyday!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »