Love it..

Posted by Marvika on Jun 24, 2014

I love this enzyme peel..

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

Well, it works, but I prefer peels with more texture

Wonderful!

Posted by winwinwin on Nov 03, 2016

I have sensitive / combination skin, which is prone to sebborhea. The peel is not abrasive - it is a clear gel, that "eats away" all the dead cells. I also love the Andalou Naturals Glycolic Mask. Will repurchase! P.S. Received a small tube as a gift with Andalou Naturals Oil-Free Moisturizer (Acai + White Tea) with this product. Sadly the oil-free moisturiser clogged the pores and was not suitabe for me. But I am happy, that I got to try it - and that I did not buy the whole product... I am writing the review here as I can not write a review to a whole product, that I have not purchased on iherb :)

very good

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016

leavs skin fresh .very good for oily combo skin

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1509620 on Aug 22, 2016

I wanted this for use on parts of my body since grainy peels or brushes, loafers has no effect on my skin whatsoever! And I love it, no bad smell, no sticky feeling after use and everything just comes off! I will so be buying this again!

Ok

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016

This is a very light exfoliating peel. I will be using it during the summer time but for winter, I need something stronger. If you found my review helpful, do not hesitate to give me a thumbs up.