Very good

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on May 24, 2014

I love it , it is my first time but I am very happy with the results. It is gentle,easy to use I saw results after two weeks . I am using it AM and PM

Good product

Posted by 5199880388097563682 on Sep 26, 2014

Nice texture, penetrates quickly

Will buy again!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on May 11, 2016

As far as I can see, it works for me pretty well. Considering how difficult it is to find a good eye product for me - almost a miracle) Using it for a couple of months already, no damage, only pros, my recommendations!

It do nothing with my eyes :(

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Jun 15, 2015

I love Andalou brand, many items. But this one made me disappointed. It does not help anythin with my eyes. Not worth money and time using it at all. It make my eyes more dry at day time. I don't know why. May be because i use it with physical sunscreen like Zinc oxide... I already changed to use another eyecream. i do not recommend for those who are searching for moisturizing or help wrinkle around eyes.

overall good but people with allergies have to be careful with this product

Posted by Reviewer1532668 on Apr 24, 2016

it works pretty much as it is described, but it can cause swelling under your eyes if you are allergic to flowers (it happened to me, so I gave it to my mom and she loves it)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Sep 17, 2014

This is very nice and easy to use, lovely fragrance. Not sure of the moisturising ability as it is a gel, and don't know how well it works to keep finelines at bay, etc, would have to use for quite a while to see any effect. An alternative cream would be a good idea, but they don't seem to have one in this range.

Worthless!!!

Posted by 5084549265654262105 on Oct 10, 2015

This gel is worthless. It doesn't do anything: no moisturizing, no tightening, nothing. You can spray your eyes with water and have the same results. Will never buy again!

Descent

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Goes on nice and smooth and penetrates real quick. It's no wow product though and I'm not sure I can truly see any effect although I've been using it for over a couple of weeks now. Will keep searching for my perfect match.

Used this all up but unsure of the results

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I do not have eye wrinkles, but am looking for a prevention product. I bought this because I really loved the other products in the 1000 Roses Line. It took me quite a while to use up this gel, but now that it is finished I will probably not repurchase mainly because I'm not sure if this has any effect. However, it is definitely cooling and I love the hands-free rollerball application. If I could, I'd give this 3.5 stars

Muy buenos ingredientes.

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2014

Estoy aun por probarlo pero por lo ingredientes parece que me va a gustar mucho. -------------- -+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+- si te ayudó mi opinión marca Si abajo, y para más review marca en mi nick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »