Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Приятный шампунь. Хорошо пахнет, дает обильную пену, тщательно промывает волосы. Только обещанного объема я, к сожалению, так и не обнаружила. A nice shampoo. Smells good, gives a rich foam, carefully washes hair. But, unfortunately, I was never found promising volume.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 06, 2012

I have used this shampoo about 6 times and each time I wasn't happy. I just don't get that clean feeling I do with other shampoos. I will be giving this away and not using it any more. It's a shame. The citrus shampoo in the same range is great so will buy that again.

Nice

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 19, 2015

This is a nice shampoo, but I find it's very light and isn't quite moisturizing enough. I prefer the Andalou Argan & Sweet Orange version, and if it's very humid out or I want something a little lighter, I'll mix them together. The smell or both is amazing, and together it is absolutely heavenly.

Love this shampoo

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Mar 22, 2015

My hair needs volume and this shampoo is the right choice for them. Lavender smells amazing.

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

I really love this shampoo. It does not have a strong smell, it gently cleans the hair without stripping natural oils, lathers well, and rinses easily.

shine & managable

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Oct 16, 2014

i am 44, hairs keep falling and got pimples on scalp after gave birth to my daughter 11 years ago. i tried a lots of brands before already, from 10.00 - 40.00, but did nothing. this andalou naturals lavender & biotin not only have nice fragrance, but add shine and manageability.

love the smell

Posted by 4954019217693020584 on Dec 20, 2013

i have thin short bleached hair and this shampoo does not make my hair heavy afterwards. I really love Andalou hair products.

Just like any other Andalout shampoos

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Apr 23, 2015

I love their shampoos and non had disappoint me so far.

YUM

Posted by 5624279858149193909 on Dec 01, 2014

Beautiful :)

재구매 예정

Posted by Reviewer2058081 on Jan 03, 2015

지성두피라서 샴푸 이것저것 많이 써봤는데 맘에 듭니다. 세정력이 괜찮으면서 머리카락을 너무 뻣뻣하게 하지 않아요. 라벤더향도 좋고 두피가 개운합니다.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »