Love love love

Posted by 4630302790233556220 on Apr 23, 2016

I really love it! Its fresh and nice and easy to aply and rinse. And more importantly it makes my skin so soft and louminous and bright!! Love it. For more sensitive skin leave it for only 5 or 6 min (not 10). Realmente me gsuto mucho. Es facil de aplicar y de enjuagar y es fresca. Pero aun mas importante es que deja la piel muy muyyy suave luminosa y radiante. Para pieles mas sensibles usar por 5 o 6 min no 10 como dice las intrucciones.

exellent

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 23, 2016

exellent product.clears up the brown spots

pechet

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Apr 11, 2016

pechet, vrode koja luchshe, chiwe

Best mask ever

Posted by sknach on Mar 31, 2016

I love this mask for a good exfoliating, this is the best one I have ever tried! It does make your face a little tingle after applying but the feeling disappear quickly (I have combination skin and no issues). After removing it, my skin is much brighter and smoother, and I feel like it enables a better absorption of serums and creams.

Love it!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

It can really cleanse skin. I use it once a week.

Bon rapport qualité prix

Posted by 5581729748046500976 on Feb 10, 2016

C'est un bon petit masque qui fait son job. Par contre en général quand je l'applique les premières secondes ca brule un peu donc ce n'est pas très agréable niveau utilisation..

Burns a little

Posted by 4944822616936484273 on Feb 01, 2016

This mask does burn for I would say the first 2 minutes it is on but after that it had a nice cooling sensation. I have i it used it once so far but it seemed to do what it says it should and it didn't make my acne any worse.

pumpkin with cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 30, 2016

Mask is great!It looks like mashed pumpkin with cinnamon and that's how it smells. Well cleanses and exfoliates the skin is radiant, smoother and looks healthier.

Terrible for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Jan 14, 2016

Although I read other posts about this product not being good for sensitive skin, since I love the Renewal Cream I thought that perhaps the mask would not irritate my skin. When I applied it my skin burned but I decided to leave it on for 10 minutes and by the time it dried the burning stopped. But the burning sensation reappeared when I rinsed it off - 15 hrs later my skin is still pink!! I will try to make my own honey and pumpkin mask and see it produces the same results stated on the packaging.

Good

Posted by 5426682719930985708 on Dec 13, 2015

Good