Smells nice!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

Love the smell! The citrus fragrance is very refreshing! It makes the hair shiny.

Lovely

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Nice shampoo. Always keeps me clean and fresh.

Excellent

Posted by 5655594466082994594 on Dec 03, 2015

Great shampoo, the best natural shampoo that I have used.

Moisturising without weighing the hair down

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 26, 2015

This is surprisingly moisturising. I often use conditioner with a lot of shea butter in for my dry hair, but this worked very well. I always use a lot of leave-in after bu still notice that it works good. I have long blonde, thick, dry hair and live in a cold climate, but it is not that cold yet despite late in the year.

makes my hair shiny

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

really nice

Good shampoo for my hair and scalp type

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

Not harsh like most unnatural shampoos.

Just great.

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on May 03, 2015

This is the only shampoo that makes my hair look decent the next day as my scalp is pretty oily. So far I love it.

Nice, but not

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 28, 2015

Ordered this accidentally. I meant to order Avalon clarifying lemon shampoo, but this is close to perfect how it makes my scalp and hair feel. My hair became shiny, light and slippery, but if after using this I wake up hair bended it stays like that even for days. I don't like doing my hair, i mostly let gravity do them for me and with this shampoo it just doesn't work. Someone could like such hold tho.I have wavy-straight hair and almost non-greasing scalp.

Best I've tried so far!

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014

Works well on my medium-fine, wavy, frizz prone hair; rated as low toxicity in EWG's Skin Deep database; great price on iHerb, and nice smell! Leaves my hair bouncy and shiny!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on Jul 29, 2014

I really love this shampoo. I really love Andalou Naturals. This shampoo smells great! Light and refreshing. Makes my fine, limp, naturally straight, permed hair light and bouncy. It is my go to shampoo for special occasions. The fact that it is also made in the USA and free of junk, just makes it better! Go for it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »