Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2036882 on Mar 08, 2012

it makes my hair shiny healthy and without leaving my hair flat. i like lightweight shampoos that when i blow dry my hair looks refreshed and fell in love with this.....and it's way cheaper here than buying anywhere else!

Nice / Приятный

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Приятный шампунь с хорошим составом. Волосы после использования чистые, рассыпчатые, блестящие. Бодряще пахнет цитрусовыми. A nice shampoo with a good composition. Hair is clean, crisp, and brilliant after using. Freshly smells like citrus.

Best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

This shampoo works well, lathers nicely, leaves your hair looking good and smells great!!! If you like a clean citris smell, you won't be disappointed!

Perfect

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai geras šampūnas, plaukai švelnūs,blizgūs, naudoju šios serijos ir kondicionierių.

Perfect

Posted by 4685026142237809044 on Jun 03, 2014

A perfect shampoo for normal hair, a scent is amazing! Worth buying.

keeps my dandruff under control

Posted by 5242578058471415821 on Jun 04, 2014

This shampoo with Aloe keeps my dandruff under control! It's Great!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on Jul 29, 2014

I really love this shampoo. I really love Andalou Naturals. This shampoo smells great! Light and refreshing. Makes my fine, limp, naturally straight, permed hair light and bouncy. It is my go to shampoo for special occasions. The fact that it is also made in the USA and free of junk, just makes it better! Go for it!

Best I've tried so far!

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014

Works well on my medium-fine, wavy, frizz prone hair; rated as low toxicity in EWG's Skin Deep database; great price on iHerb, and nice smell! Leaves my hair bouncy and shiny!

Nice, but not

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 28, 2015

Ordered this accidentally. I meant to order Avalon clarifying lemon shampoo, but this is close to perfect how it makes my scalp and hair feel. My hair became shiny, light and slippery, but if after using this I wake up hair bended it stays like that even for days. I don't like doing my hair, i mostly let gravity do them for me and with this shampoo it just doesn't work. Someone could like such hold tho.I have wavy-straight hair and almost non-greasing scalp.

Just great.

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on May 03, 2015

This is the only shampoo that makes my hair look decent the next day as my scalp is pretty oily. So far I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »