Smells nice!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

Love the smell! The citrus fragrance is very refreshing! It makes the hair shiny.

Excellent Shampoo But Some Concerning Ingredients

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Mar 06, 2016

Very good shampoo. Lathers well, easy to use. And economical too. No dangerous ingredients, I thought. But now I have found out that Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate can cause nitrosamine contamination, which have been determined to form cancer in laboratory animals. Nice refreshing citrus doft. You should have a look at the ingredients on your shampoo because what goes on you, anywhere on you, goes inside you too. When washing hair, warm water opens hair follicles and allows chemicals to enter inside you. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Lovely

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Feb 16, 2016

Nice shampoo. Always keeps me clean and fresh.

Excellent

Posted by 5655594466082994594 on Dec 03, 2015

Great shampoo, the best natural shampoo that I have used.

Moisturising without weighing the hair down

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 26, 2015

This is surprisingly moisturising. I often use conditioner with a lot of shea butter in for my dry hair, but this worked very well. I always use a lot of leave-in after bu still notice that it works good. I have long blonde, thick, dry hair and live in a cold climate, but it is not that cold yet despite late in the year.

makes my hair shiny

Posted by fukurou on Jun 09, 2015

really nice

Good shampoo for my hair and scalp type

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

Not harsh like most unnatural shampoos.

Just great.

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on May 03, 2015

This is the only shampoo that makes my hair look decent the next day as my scalp is pretty oily. So far I love it.

soso

Posted by 5072976344205457380 on Apr 02, 2015

Very clean and good smell

Nice, but not

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 28, 2015

Ordered this accidentally. I meant to order Avalon clarifying lemon shampoo, but this is close to perfect how it makes my scalp and hair feel. My hair became shiny, light and slippery, but if after using this I wake up hair bended it stays like that even for days. I don't like doing my hair, i mostly let gravity do them for me and with this shampoo it just doesn't work. Someone could like such hold tho.I have wavy-straight hair and almost non-greasing scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »