Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2036882 on Mar 08, 2012

it makes my hair shiny healthy and without leaving my hair flat. i like lightweight shampoos that when i blow dry my hair looks refreshed and fell in love with this.....and it's way cheaper here than buying anywhere else!

Nice / Приятный

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 12, 2012

Приятный шампунь с хорошим составом. Волосы после использования чистые, рассыпчатые, блестящие. Бодряще пахнет цитрусовыми. A nice shampoo with a good composition. Hair is clean, crisp, and brilliant after using. Freshly smells like citrus.

A decent one

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Sep 09, 2014

It is a good shampoo. If you wash your hair and don't use any conditioner or mask afterwads your hair stays clean for 4 days. Not too long as you see but still not too bad. The shampoo is soft and lathers well. It washes in a delicate way and your hair looks alive. No itchy scalp. The shampoo gives no extra shining, though. After washing one can easily brush one's hair without tangling problems. The ingredients, of which the shampoo consists, are healthy- no sulfates. Still, I expected more shining from it.

Best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

This shampoo works well, lathers nicely, leaves your hair looking good and smells great!!! If you like a clean citris smell, you won't be disappointed!

Good product

Posted by 5350941118027587096 on Apr 03, 2014

I have greasy and thin hair. This shampoo is really nice. Lets my hair in a very good condition. They look good even the second day after washing. Smells very nice. It's quite efficient as well.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This has a lovely refreshing smell to it and is nice that is has nothing nasty like sulphates in it, does a reasonable job of cleaning my hair daily but have had shampoos more suitable to my fine hair.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1821964 on Sep 06, 2013

not gritty like some

Perfect

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 08, 2014

Labai geras šampūnas, plaukai švelnūs,blizgūs, naudoju šios serijos ir kondicionierių.

Nice, but not

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 28, 2015

Ordered this accidentally. I meant to order Avalon clarifying lemon shampoo, but this is close to perfect how it makes my scalp and hair feel. My hair became shiny, light and slippery, but if after using this I wake up hair bended it stays like that even for days. I don't like doing my hair, i mostly let gravity do them for me and with this shampoo it just doesn't work. Someone could like such hold tho.I have wavy-straight hair and almost non-greasing scalp.

Perfect

Posted by 4685026142237809044 on Jun 03, 2014

A perfect shampoo for normal hair, a scent is amazing! Worth buying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »