Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Andalou Naturals, Heavenly Night Cream, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 17, 2014

This is very, very nice. Soft and delicate your face will become. Lightly scented of roses, goes on with ease. Highly recommended.

great product

Posted by 5683915498265170960 on Jan 23, 2015

Very satisfied.

Where have you been all my life?!

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I have sensitive skin, eczema. I had to use Physiogel for a year. Physiogel is actually pretty good but sometimes you want a pretty jar with some nonesense jargon you know better than to believe. When my skin calmed down and my eczema tamed, I started looking into products for sensitive skin. I tried Le Couvent's rose cream and was extremely pleased with it. It had silicone and some other chemicals so I was looking for something along the lines of Le Couvent but with better ingredients. Andalou was the weekly special so I thought I'd try it. And OMG. This is such a lovely moisturizer! I can't vouch for it's stem cell claims - I mean seriously, why would they jump on this bandwagon. But ridiculous marketing claims notwithstanding, this is a very good skin cream! It's scented, stronger than Le Couvent but it's not cloying and doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I used to use this with rosehip oil but I dropped the rosehip and my skin is still nicely moisturized even without it. Definitely worth a repurchase!

very rich, lovely cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 20, 2014

This is just the nicest cream, and it makes the face look pretty without makeup. It is good for most skins, but not rosacea, as the rose perfume causes little bumps to break out. I have been using either glycolic acid toner or salicylic acid toner to counteract this. Otherwise, it is just amazing.