Andalou Naturals, Heavenly Night Cream, 1000 Roses, Sensitive, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Can't understand why all the good reviews?

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 05, 2015

It felt soft when I first applied it and I was excited that the texture was indicative of good things to come - but not so! Like so many other natural face creams I've tried, just post application it made my skin sort of tighten up. That contracted skin feeling if that makes sense. And I've had it on for about an hour now and it feels like I'm assuming skin would feel if one was to apply a very light layer of glue. My skin doesn't feel hydrated at all. Maybe being in my early 40's might have something to do with it, but I've used non-natural creams in the past and although I'm not wrapped in the ingredients, at least my skin felt moisturised and soft! Don't waste your money.

Night Cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on May 26, 2015

Very light, nice cream. Moisturises my Skin. Does not cause any allergy.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Nov 17, 2014

This is very, very nice. Soft and delicate your face will become. Lightly scented of roses, goes on with ease. Highly recommended.

great product

Posted by 5683915498265170960 on Jan 23, 2015

Very satisfied.

Where have you been all my life?!

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I have sensitive skin, eczema. I had to use Physiogel for a year. Physiogel is actually pretty good but sometimes you want a pretty jar with some nonesense jargon you know better than to believe. When my skin calmed down and my eczema tamed, I started looking into products for sensitive skin. I tried Le Couvent's rose cream and was extremely pleased with it. It had silicone and some other chemicals so I was looking for something along the lines of Le Couvent but with better ingredients. Andalou was the weekly special so I thought I'd try it. And OMG. This is such a lovely moisturizer! I can't vouch for it's stem cell claims - I mean seriously, why would they jump on this bandwagon. But ridiculous marketing claims notwithstanding, this is a very good skin cream! It's scented, stronger than Le Couvent but it's not cloying and doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I used to use this with rosehip oil but I dropped the rosehip and my skin is still nicely moisturized even without it. Definitely worth a repurchase!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »