Une petite tuerie

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Feb 26, 2013

Ce beurre corporel sent divinement bon les cookies aux noix sortant tout juste du four. C'est un vrai délice à l'application! La texture est très crémeuse et légère, onctueuse à souhait. Le beurre pénètre assez rapidement et la peau est douce et bien hydratée. Un très léger film reste sur la peau mais vraiment pas grand chose (on peut s'habiller de suite après l'application sans problème). Bref, un vrai coup de coeur pour ce beurre corporel délicieux à la composition irréprochable!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by Malina on Apr 04, 2012

Wonderful! Very rich moisturizer, leaves no greasy film or stains. Delicious smell.

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by apples4 on Aug 03, 2012

Какой потрясающий запах!!!!! Очень понравился!

Favourite

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

This is a great product. I've tried lots of other body lotions/butters and this one I will keep using. It smells great and goes on lovely with no greasy after effect. My skin is usually quite dry and this works for me. This is also my favourite smell of the Andalou butters - not so keen on the lavender or orange.

love it!!

Posted by curlygirl on Jun 10, 2012

i love this stuff!!! smells so good!!!when I put on my skin, then it is very soft and well nourished without leaving a greasy film! it smells very very very good I have very very dry skin and what kind of butter is fine with me!!

Awesome! :)

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Oct 09, 2015

Really nourishing for dry skin, leaves it silky and plump. It is not thick so it is very easy to apply and the scent is fantastic: nutty-cocoa-and-something-I-can't-quite-pinpoint, but whatever it is, it makes it difficult to restrain myself from smelling my own skin all the time. :D Highly recommended.

Amazing! Nourishes the skin and smells yummy!

Posted by lilonagrey on Oct 12, 2015

I have very dry skin with occasional eczema when the weather gets colder and drier. I'm constantly changing body lotions/butters because I can never find the right one. Light enough but still hydrating in the hot months, and super nourishing but not heavy or oily in the cold ones at the same time. It's always either or. Well not this time! Based on other positive reviews, I decided to try it, mostly for the smell - who doesn't want to smell like cookies? But I was pleasantly surprised. The smell is light and soft, not overpowering nor lingering and my demanding skin stays moisturised the whole day. It doesn't pull or itch or feel uncomfortable. Love it and will definitely repeat!

Heavenly!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 25, 2015

I adore this body butter! There is nothing better for dry skin during winter period. Very moisturising, the skin drinks it up and becomes soft as heaven. And the scent...wow! At first it was a bit weird, but it grew on me so much that i couldn't stop sniffing the tube and myself. Trully amazing stuff!

great body butter

Posted by Reviewer2378298 on Dec 12, 2015

We all use this butter for the skin, my husband and my daughters. We are all satisfied how it makes the skin after applying. This is organic and natural product. Thanks i herb and andalou naturals

Smells like chocolate

Posted by 4899076418584058964 on Dec 12, 2015

This smells so good!!! I love it, as it is the perfect combination: amazing smell and offers a very good hydration of dry skin.