Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa, Nourishing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Une petite tuerie

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Feb 26, 2013

Ce beurre corporel sent divinement bon les cookies aux noix sortant tout juste du four. C'est un vrai délice à l'application! La texture est très crémeuse et légère, onctueuse à souhait. Le beurre pénètre assez rapidement et la peau est douce et bien hydratée. Un très léger film reste sur la peau mais vraiment pas grand chose (on peut s'habiller de suite après l'application sans problème). Bref, un vrai coup de coeur pour ce beurre corporel délicieux à la composition irréprochable!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by Malina on Apr 04, 2012

Wonderful! Very rich moisturizer, leaves no greasy film or stains. Delicious smell.

love it!!

Posted by curlygirl on Jun 10, 2012

i love this stuff!!! smells so good!!!when I put on my skin, then it is very soft and well nourished without leaving a greasy film! it smells very very very good I have very very dry skin and what kind of butter is fine with me!!

Favourite

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

This is a great product. I've tried lots of other body lotions/butters and this one I will keep using. It smells great and goes on lovely with no greasy after effect. My skin is usually quite dry and this works for me. This is also my favourite smell of the Andalou butters - not so keen on the lavender or orange.

Rich and Pampering!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

The consistency of this cream is thick and rich and it smells a lot like cocoa butter. At first, it seems heavy, but as the days became cooler I fell in love with this cream. It absorbs well and I feel luxuries after I apply it. I use it daily after I take a shower and sometimes apply jojoba oil to my skin beforehand. Its really nice to put it before bed. I plan on buying one for my mother + my mother in law as a small present.