Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa, Nourishing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Rich and Pampering!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

The consistency of this cream is thick and rich and it smells a lot like cocoa butter. At first, it seems heavy, but as the days became cooler I fell in love with this cream. It absorbs well and I feel luxuries after I apply it. I use it daily after I take a shower and sometimes apply jojoba oil to my skin beforehand. Its really nice to put it before bed. I plan on buying one for my mother + my mother in law as a small present.

A M A Z I NG !!!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!

Un bon produit... Mais l'odeur est assez spéciale !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 22, 2013

En soit, ce produit est bien, il hydrate bien, ne colle pas, a une bonne composition... Malheureusement il sent bizarre ! Au premier abord ça sent bon le chocolat/noisette c'est hyper agréable, mais très vite il y a une arrière odeur qui reste sur la peau, comme une odeur de moisi... Je ne saurais pas comment la décrire, mais je n'aime pas du tout ! Si cette arrière odeur n'y était pas, je rachèterais les yeux fermés... Mais elle me dérange vraiment... Dommage ! EDIT : Vu les avis, il est possible que j'aie un problème avec mon pot :/

iHerb order from Canada

Posted by 5117683650280898450 on Apr 28, 2015

I would not use this site if you are ordering from Canada. I ended up with a duty bill that was so much that I ended up paying more for my order than if i went to an expensive Whole Foods. Do not order from this site. Shop around on Canadian sites.

Parfait

Posted by 4823052585718304523 on Dec 31, 2013

Bon beurre, sent très bon!!