A M A Z I NG !!!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jan 09, 2014

I bought one for my sister as a christmas gift. I hadn't opened it but I could still smell the scent on it. My whole cabinet smelled AMAZING from it. So I had to bought one for myself and the product is amazing! The smell is amazing, the product too. It really gives ana amazing softness to the skin that doesn't make the skin greasy or uncomfortable. I would really recommend this cause it's amazing!

Un bon produit... Mais l'odeur est assez spéciale !

Posted by Audrey on Mar 22, 2013

En soit, ce produit est bien, il hydrate bien, ne colle pas, a une bonne composition... Malheureusement il sent bizarre ! Au premier abord ça sent bon le chocolat/noisette c'est hyper agréable, mais très vite il y a une arrière odeur qui reste sur la peau, comme une odeur de moisi... Je ne saurais pas comment la décrire, mais je n'aime pas du tout ! Si cette arrière odeur n'y était pas, je rachèterais les yeux fermés... Mais elle me dérange vraiment... Dommage ! EDIT : Vu les avis, il est possible que j'aie un problème avec mon pot :/

iHerb order from Canada

Posted by 5117683650280898450 on Apr 28, 2015

I would not use this site if you are ordering from Canada. I ended up with a duty bill that was so much that I ended up paying more for my order than if i went to an expensive Whole Foods. Do not order from this site. Shop around on Canadian sites.

The best !

Posted by livewithjoy on Sep 02, 2015

This is my favourite Body Butter , a like everything on itt,the smell ,the consistence ,it does not feel heavy or grease after use,i recommend .

Andalou products are the best!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2016

This is an excellent, awesome product that works really well. This butter has a phenomenal consistency (it is not a heavy product…in fact, the consistency is perfect-very creamy (as a result, the product is easy to spread). It provides a lot of moisture, leaving sensitive skin hydrated (without a greasy feeling). However, the best is yet to come…and is the yummy smell!, which is like chocolate.

Great moisturizer

Posted by 4724694399966182922 on Aug 31, 2016

Makes my skin feel moist and not oily

Excellent !

Posted by 4906856604103558850 on Apr 14, 2015

Une crème qui sent divinement bon, un mélange de gâteau au chocolat et de cookies sortant du four ! Pénètre facilement, ne colle pas. Très agréable à utiliser ! C'est définitivement un achat à refaire l'hiver prochain !

This smell is amazing!!!

Posted by 5440818787195415723 on Apr 26, 2015

It smells like cocoa and nuts together!! The best smell for me!! It hydrates really well!! Great product!! I will definitely buy again and again!!!!

gorgous thick lovely cream best I have ever used so far

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Aug 11, 2014

this cream is the bees knees, though I did prefer it in the little pot it used to come in, the cream is great thick, dissolves lovely, I get no reaction on my skin, recommend this one highly

Un petit bonheur

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Oct 07, 2014

Rien que l'odeur est une merveille ! C'est un baume vraiment nourrissant, très hydratant et épais. Il est particulièrement adapté aux peaux sensibles car sa compo est impeccable et clean