Andalou Naturals Body Butter

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

My favorite go to skin treatment especially in the wintertime! The scents of these products are outstanding, texture unbeatable!

IT IS DIVINE!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

It smells like some heaven cake. I never met a cake which smelled like this in real life, I wish I do, can't eat other cakes when I think of that smell.

Excellent !

Posted by 4906856604103558850 on Apr 14, 2015

Une crème qui sent divinement bon, un mélange de gâteau au chocolat et de cookies sortant du four ! Pénètre facilement, ne colle pas. Très agréable à utiliser ! C'est définitivement un achat à refaire l'hiver prochain !

This smell is amazing!!!

Posted by 5440818787195415723 on Apr 26, 2015

It smells like cocoa and nuts together!! The best smell for me!! It hydrates really well!! Great product!! I will definitely buy again and again!!!!

quite a good product!

Posted by 4695539087013596738 on May 16, 2014

First good point: the product was shipped in a little blastic bag and closed with some adhesive tape so that it does'nt spread in the box during the travel. The packaging is simple, and practical. The cream is quite heavy but it's absorbed in 2 minutes. It smells like a freshly baked cookie :)

great

Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014

Very moisturising, smells like chocolate, takes a while to absorb but is very nice.

bon produit

Posted by Frenchgirl on Jul 14, 2014

une très bonne odeur de cookie tout chaud mais l'odeur est à mon goût trop forte pour l'été. a voir cet hiver

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Fait bien son travail. Nous avons tendance à avoir la peau seche et mon fils très atopique et cette crème aide beaucoup. Contraitrement à beaucoup niveau odeur je ne suis pas super fan

Easy to spread, smells yummy

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 23, 2013

I really like this body butter. It is quite creamy, and very easy to spread, unlike some other body butters I've tried. I love the smell, although it is quite strong, so if you're sensitive so stronger smells, this is not for you. My skin is quite dry, and this seems to help, so I won't hesitate to buy this again.

Lovely

Posted by Mincruiser on Jan 19, 2014

Goes on smooth, absorbs very well, makes my skin soft, smells delicious like almond cookies! The only minuses - slightly pricy and scent doesn't last a long time.