Good for dry and peeling lips

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Finally I found a product which helps my dry and peeling lips. I always have dry and peeling lips but after using this product my lips does not peel any more. And I could use lipstick once again. This product is very expensive for such a small tube.

nice for night treatment

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 23, 2015

I found this doesn't last very long on my lips and I have to keep reapplying it. I do like it as a night treatment though to wear while sleeping and I wake up with softer lips. The ingredients are so good that I will continue to use as a night treatment but I will use another balm for daytime use as I find its a waste to use this during the daytime because it wears off so quickly! SEE MY PAGE FOR MORE INFO AND REIVEWS!

Leaves lip feeling dry after it wears off

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 04, 2015

I absolutely love the Andalou Naturals brand but I will not be buying this product again b/c it makes lip drier after using it. I don't know why companies insist on including mint in products that are meant to be moisturizing since it's an astringent. It feels nice at first when applying but after it dries off my lips eventually felt drier. I threw this product out after using it for a week or two. Won't buy again.

Feels great

Posted by 4713315435885663314 on Aug 15, 2016

Lips are soft

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2048242 on Jan 25, 2015

I was surprised when I really noticed a difference with my lips when I began using this! Good stuff, I'll be buying more when I run out!

Best lip balm

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on May 12, 2016

This is the only saviour for chapped lips.

Lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Mar 15, 2014

Rather thick and oily, mild mint scent, seems repairing and very good for dry lips. Gives a nice gloss without any color, I like it a lot!

Good product!

Posted by 4858842442139090751 on Oct 16, 2013

really good moisturizing lip balm

Not bad

Posted by 5376339418866499517 on Mar 15, 2014

I tried , not bad

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2373259 on Oct 16, 2013

Moisturizes lips well. It's not to greasy, I use it before applying lipstick.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »