10% Off Orders Over $40!

Andalou Naturals, Luminous Eye Serum, Brightening, .6 fl oz (18 ml)

A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Posted by Reviewer2094888 on Feb 11, 2014

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

its ok not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer2168986 on May 21, 2012

this product mosturizes the eye area very well however I did not notice any improvement for my dark circles and fine lines

will buy again!

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

Light emulsion, well moisturizes and refreshes the skin by the chill and light-reflective particles. Visually removes dark circles, suitable make-up. Maybe in the winter you need something more nutritious.

Good Serum, from Chile

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Feb 25, 2012

I have tried the serum for along 2 weeks. Its feels very soft, light, delicate to my eye area skin. I would put it 5 stars but I will prefer it will be a little bit more oily, just because my eye area is quite dry. But it is working excelent!

Good serum

Posted by 5056859310681512835 on Dec 06, 2013

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.