tingling sensation

Posted by sophielu on Feb 27, 2015

Since this cream tingles on applying to my undereye area I stopped using it. I guess it's a reaction due to the fruit extracts ...

Refreshed

Posted by 5186369278672351318 on Feb 10, 2015

Quite good. Feel refresh. Still need time to see if it works with the little winkles :<

Otra recomendación de Paula Begoun

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jan 23, 2015

Considerado por la famosa cosmetóloga uno de los mejores productos del año 2014 me decidí a probarlo. Tiene totalmente consistencia de sérum, ni es un gel ni una crema, al aplicarlo en el contorno de ojos refresca y da sensación de confort, pero para pieles secas queda corto. Yo lo he adaptado a mi rutina de cuidados como uso los sérum faciales, antes de la crema de tratamiento. Por tanto he aplicado este sérum y a continuación una crema que refuerce su acción. Para pieles jóvenes puede ser un excelente producto único, así como para aquellas personas que gustan de fórmulas frescas y que no pesen.

It is very good

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on Dec 31, 2014

I applied the serum when my skin around the eyes was super dry and my regular cream didn't work. Already after the first time I saw improvement and after a week of usage my skin normalized.

Good

Posted by ohjudith23 on Dec 10, 2014

Good for the price, I noticed the results, a little bit light though

It's ok

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Oct 30, 2014

Nice serum, very gentle, absorbs quickly. However, I haven't seen any result

Good, doesn't sting, seems to help calm down my lower eye bags

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

This has good reviews on a site that I go to often, so I ordered it. I use it daily. I used to use whatever oil or moisturizer that I was using for under my eyes, too, but this works better for eye makeup, doesn't sting when I get in bed (as other stuff does on me) and also seems to reduce my eye swelling a bit when I have had too much salt or whatever my body doesn't like.

nice antioxidant serum for oily my skin

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 17, 2014

i use this all over my face alone or mixed with vitamin C serum (think C15 super booster) or differin or strong retinol products (think 1% retinol). this is so light on its own and makes everything that is mixed with it absorbs in seconds too. it is perfect for my oily skin. love that it contains nice array of antioxidants. it has phenethyl alcohol which can sometimes make products smell like roses but this one smells like nothing and it's a good thing because i don't like putting any type of fragrance on my face, be it synthetic and or natural. one minor downfall is the twist cap fail; it's one of those i'd like to name as "past-the-breaking-point" twist caps where twisting too tight to close = opening it.

Lovely eye serum

Posted by 4979209668994151728 on Oct 06, 2014

I am so happy with all of the Andalou products I bought. They are a great value and work really well.

j'aime ce produit

Posted by 4818725577352092279 on Sep 06, 2014

je suis satisfaite car je remarque les changements sous mes yeux