Andalou Naturals is starting to become one of my favourite skincare brands

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This night cream is amazing! It really moisturised my skin, but doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling over-moisturised in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a miracle. And after using it for two weeks I've noticed that my complexion became brighter and more even. I haven't noticed a whitening effect per se. The effect is closer to just healthier looking skin. The scent is kind of strong, but goes away quickly.

Super

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

It smells nice and the texture is great, not oily, light, doesn't block the pores. I noticed a difference on my skin, of course it could be due to my day cream as well but I definately have less breakouts and blackheads ever since using this (and my day cream) and my skin just feels softer overall. I used to change my creams all the time, trying something new but I think this one worth being faithful to.

Nice Night Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 05, 2015

This night creme has a nice mild doft and lasts very long time. Make sure that you do not use your fingers to take the creme from the jar. Otherwise you will be adding bacteria that deteriorate the beneficial ingredients every time you use the creme. Make also sure that you do not keep the jar open unnecessarily because all plant extracts, almost all vitamins, antioxidants, and other state-of-the-art ingredients break down in the presence of air. Andalou Naturals has included a number of antioxidants to help protect skin against free-radical damage. From extracts like cranberry, vitamin C from magnesium ascorbyl phosphate to white tea and rooibos, there is a range of anti-aging ingredients present. To help moisturize and repair, Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream contains multiple non-fragrant plant oils (flax, borage and sunflower) along with cocoa, shea and mango butter. All of those ingredients kick in antioxidant benefits, too. This creme has worked very well on my combination skin. Purple Carrot + C Luminous Night Cream contains a number of beneficial ingredients and its moisturizing formula is well suited to the needs of those with normal to dry skin. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good for delicate skin

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have a very sensitive skin and most of brightening product make my skin even more sensitive and give me reddish pimples... This cream just respect my skin and I have the feeling that it is helping with fading the spot. A Small cons will be that it is not en ought moisturizing for my combination skin so sometimes I have to layer oil on top of it. Besides that I really enjoyed it and will probably re-buy it.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Night Cream absorbed well into my skin. Well hydrated skin during Night. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Andalou Night Cream

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014

I will definintly be buying more of this range , product is well described on package and delivers.

Lightweight plus nice scent

Posted by oliews on Dec 01, 2015

I have the day cream - Renewal, Probiotic + C, also from the brightening line. I was quite satisfied with that, so I decided to get the night cream from them to try it out too. This smells like grape jelly from my childhood, and I simply love it. Although this is a night cream, it absorbs really well into my skin; even better than the day cream did. My face feels very smooth after application. However with that said, it is not heavy and thus if you are looking for heavy creams, look for other creams.

Great

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Nov 19, 2014

Great

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 28, 2014

Funny, but to me this cream definitely smells of beer. :D As for the rest, very satisfied with the product. It has wonderful consistency, distributes well and absorbs fast without leaving your face shiny like a pancake. Probably found my new favourite, who knows... At least, now I definitely feel like trying other products from Andalou Naturals.

Perfect

Posted by 4866828953990272149 on Aug 25, 2015

This cream is perfect for my ageing skin that's also still breaking out! I love the texture, the scent is fantastic and the way it leaves my skin afterwards. I've been using it day and night for a year now 💜

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »