Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Luminous Night Cream, Purple Carrot + C, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Andalou Naturals is starting to become one of my favourite skincare brands

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This night cream is amazing! It really moisturised my skin, but doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling over-moisturised in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a miracle. And after using it for two weeks I've noticed that my complexion became brighter and more even. I haven't noticed a whitening effect per se. The effect is closer to just healthier looking skin. The scent is kind of strong, but goes away quickly.

Super

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

It smells nice and the texture is great, not oily, light, doesn't block the pores. I noticed a difference on my skin, of course it could be due to my day cream as well but I definately have less breakouts and blackheads ever since using this (and my day cream) and my skin just feels softer overall. I used to change my creams all the time, trying something new but I think this one worth being faithful to.

Andalou Night Cream

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014

I will definintly be buying more of this range , product is well described on package and delivers.

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 28, 2014

Funny, but to me this cream definitely smells of beer. :D As for the rest, very satisfied with the product. It has wonderful consistency, distributes well and absorbs fast without leaving your face shiny like a pancake. Probably found my new favourite, who knows... At least, now I definitely feel like trying other products from Andalou Naturals.

Good for delicate skin

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have a very sensitive skin and most of brightening product make my skin even more sensitive and give me reddish pimples... This cream just respect my skin and I have the feeling that it is helping with fading the spot. A Small cons will be that it is not en ought moisturizing for my combination skin so sometimes I have to layer oil on top of it. Besides that I really enjoyed it and will probably re-buy it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »