Andalou Naturals, Luminous Night Cream, Purple Carrot + C, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Andalou Naturals is starting to become one of my favourite skincare brands

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This night cream is amazing! It really moisturised my skin, but doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling over-moisturised in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a miracle. And after using it for two weeks I've noticed that my complexion became brighter and more even. I haven't noticed a whitening effect per se. The effect is closer to just healthier looking skin. The scent is kind of strong, but goes away quickly.

Super

Posted by 5146252840335244305 on Sep 13, 2014

It smells nice and the texture is great, not oily, light, doesn't block the pores. I noticed a difference on my skin, of course it could be due to my day cream as well but I definately have less breakouts and blackheads ever since using this (and my day cream) and my skin just feels softer overall. I used to change my creams all the time, trying something new but I think this one worth being faithful to.

Andalou Night Cream

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014

I will definintly be buying more of this range , product is well described on package and delivers.