Nice, but takes a lot of washing out

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 02, 2012

Nice, lovely scent. Good conditioning, but found a bit too heavy consistency, so takes a lot of rinsing to wash it out.

Softness and a sweet scent.

Posted by myiherb on Sep 20, 2013

Takes a lot to get my longer hair coated and it's a bit difficult to get out of the bottle after a few uses. I added a tad of water to thin in out a bit. Still works fine.

Just OK

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Dec 18, 2014

Nothing special, I have dry curly hair and it wasn't that good for detangling and also not so hydrating for me.

Not great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Feb 04, 2015

First the pros: lovely smell - reminds me of orange cream! It is VERY moisturizing and works wonderfully to detangle. The cons: I have fine hair and it really was too heavy of a conditioner for me. It seemed to make my hair feel a bit strange, almost dry, but I know this might be residue - and yes, I rinse thoroughly. I LOVE the shampoo that pairs with this conditioner and will continue to use it. In fact, I may not have needed the conditioner in the first place.

Wishing Better Detangling Capacity

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 25, 2016

I love the doft of this hair conditioner but otherwise I am not very happy with it. It does not leave the hair 100 % silky feeling. It does something but not enough I think. Please, visit my page to see a hair conditioner I liked much more and other good products for example the best multivitamin and omega-3 at iHerb.