++/-

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

love the smell - a little bit like orange candys. I also love what it does with my hair - they are nourished, shining and full of volume after. The only thing I don't like is the consistency - it's really thick and it's hard to get it out of the bottle. But will buy it again anyawy :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jun 13, 2012

Good conditioner, leaves hair silky

Soft and easy manage

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Soft and easy to comb, good!

Great!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015

Great organic, cruelty free conditioner from Andalou! It makes my hair so soft and fluffy. :) Only complaint is that texture is creamy and I'm used to more oily texture in conditioner.

Not bad

Posted by 5475243580638930259 on Jun 25, 2014

My ends are extremely dry, and I have oily scalp. This conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down, leaves my hair smelling really fresh and still bouncy. I'm also using desert essence coconut conditioner, which is slightly more moisturizing than this sweet orange conditioner.

Love the shampoo, but conditioner is not quite rich enough

Posted by 4685143265723896203 on Aug 06, 2016

I love the shampoo, but the conditioner is just okay. Not great. I supplement with their styling creme or with argan oil. By itself, the conditioner does not keep my hair moisturized enough. Their leave-in conditioner does a much better job.

Muy bueno

Posted by medussa on Jul 28, 2014

Tengo el pelo muy largo, decolorado, seco, fino y ondulado y este acondicionador, junto con el champú de la misma gama, me ha ido muy bien. Me gusta mucho porque con muy poca cantidad y en tan solo 2 minutos deja el cabello hidratado y manejable, además de fácil de desenredar. Me gustaría que fuese algo más intenso, pero la verdad es que está genial.

Nice smell, easy on the hair

Posted by 4659368721697699115 on Aug 15, 2014

Andalou is rated wonderfully at EWG.org and I wanted to like it and I do like the conditioner. I'm used to using expensive keratin and other conditioners that I like the result of, but they're ultimately rated poorly at EWG.org and not great overall. This isn't my absolute favorite conditioner of all time, but again, I like that the product is mild and not toxic, unlike so many conditioners. You'd be surprised....

Nice conditioner

Posted by 5277740568127840212 on Oct 11, 2014

I have long and naturally curly hair with dry ends. Also, my scalp is very sensitive, especially in the colder months (seborrheic dermatitis). This conditioner has a nice smell like oranges. Its consistency is a bit runny. I would like it more if it was a thicker cream. Overall, it's a nice conditioner to use on a regular basis, but still I need some heavier conditioner (in terms of adding moisture) once in a while afterwards because of my dry ends.

SUper awesome

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Nov 25, 2014

I love the sweet orange smell. A little goes a long way as it disappear when i applied. surprisingly hair felt soft after washing. Washes off quickly as well. Save water. MY hair felt soft and smooth after wash with the conditioner. But im always in very cold aircon room so cant really tell its moisture. Its great as compare with Avalon organics.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »