Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Conditioner, Argan & Sweet Orange, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lovely conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Mar 11, 2013

First, my bottle of conditioner does not have dimethicone on the label. I checked Andalou Natural's website and they don't list dimethicone as an ingredient for this conditioner either. So I am a little confused about why iherb has dimethicone on the ingredients list. I just wanted to make a point of clarifying this for anyone who avoids silicones in their hair products. I wouldn't want them to miss out on this conditioner because of a mistake. That said, this is a wonderful conditioner. It is chock-full of ingredients that are great for hair: aloe, argan oil, avocado oil, manuka honey, soy milk, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc. I've looked up all of the ingredients and none are harmful or harsh, so this is a good conditioner if you have dry, damaged, or fragile hair. The texture is creamy, but not too thick, with a lot of slip. It combs through wet hair easily. I feel like my hair really drinks this up. When it dries, it feels soft and looks glossy and volumized. This conditioner also smells kind of like a creamsicle, but not in a heavy or cloying way. The fragrance does not linger in my hair, which I prefer. This is a definite repurchase!

Best conditioner ever!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

So moisturizing! It leaves my hair soft and shiny, as if I had a hair spa in a salon! Great smell, great texture, five stars are not enough! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Conditioner!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919520 on Jan 21, 2012

Very much impressed!!! Very gently smells as a cream orange) Hair very soft and untangles, pleasant structure, perfectly repair dry hair. The best detangler!

Awesome conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Feb 23, 2012

By far the best organic conditioner I have tried. Smells absolutely fantastic and has great texture. Hair is efficiently detangled and non-greasy. Highly recomnended!

Amazing conditioner

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012

A great conditioner which I love using after my all time favourite Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Shampoo, Sweet Orange & Argan. The same sweet almost edible scent which makes washing a real treat. All in all, they are both perfect for my thick wavy normal to dry hair. I only wish I had discovered these two way sooner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »