Lovely conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2649795 on Mar 11, 2013

First, my bottle of conditioner does not have dimethicone on the label. I checked Andalou Natural's website and they don't list dimethicone as an ingredient for this conditioner either. So I am a little confused about why iherb has dimethicone on the ingredients list. I just wanted to make a point of clarifying this for anyone who avoids silicones in their hair products. I wouldn't want them to miss out on this conditioner because of a mistake. That said, this is a wonderful conditioner. It is chock-full of ingredients that are great for hair: aloe, argan oil, avocado oil, manuka honey, soy milk, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc. I've looked up all of the ingredients and none are harmful or harsh, so this is a good conditioner if you have dry, damaged, or fragile hair. The texture is creamy, but not too thick, with a lot of slip. It combs through wet hair easily. I feel like my hair really drinks this up. When it dries, it feels soft and looks glossy and volumized. This conditioner also smells kind of like a creamsicle, but not in a heavy or cloying way. The fragrance does not linger in my hair, which I prefer. This is a definite repurchase!

Best conditioner ever!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

So moisturizing! It leaves my hair soft and shiny, as if I had a hair spa in a salon! Great smell, great texture, five stars are not enough! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Calm down frizzes

Posted by juniper on Mar 10, 2014

This is the only conditioner that I've used that really fixed the frizz in my hair with no after shower conditioning. It does feel heavier but it's supposed to be more moisturizing so that is expected.

Best Conditioner!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919520 on Jan 21, 2012

Very much impressed!!! Very gently smells as a cream orange) Hair very soft and untangles, pleasant structure, perfectly repair dry hair. The best detangler!

Awesome conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Feb 23, 2012

By far the best organic conditioner I have tried. Smells absolutely fantastic and has great texture. Hair is efficiently detangled and non-greasy. Highly recomnended!

++/-

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

love the smell - a little bit like orange candys. I also love what it does with my hair - they are nourished, shining and full of volume after. The only thing I don't like is the consistency - it's really thick and it's hard to get it out of the bottle. But will buy it again anyawy :)

Amazing conditioner

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012

A great conditioner which I love using after my all time favourite Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Shampoo, Sweet Orange & Argan. The same sweet almost edible scent which makes washing a real treat. All in all, they are both perfect for my thick wavy normal to dry hair. I only wish I had discovered these two way sooner.

Nice, but takes a lot of washing out

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 02, 2012

Nice, lovely scent. Good conditioning, but found a bit too heavy consistency, so takes a lot of rinsing to wash it out.

BEST CONDITIONER I VE EVER USED!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Jul 26, 2012

DETANGLES MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY, LEAVES THEM SOFT BUT NOT HEAVY, AND HAS A GREAT SMELLS . NICE INGREDIENT NO HARSH CHEMICALS.

Smooth hair

Posted by 5595519364507328952 on Oct 04, 2012

It make´s my hair silky and soft. Nice candy smell.