One of the best

Posted by Reviewer1206988 on Mar 15, 2014

I love This conditioner. It makes my dry hair shiny and strong without dry ends mostly. Will keep on buying it again and again :-).

BEST CONDITIONER I VE EVER USED!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2018472 on Jul 26, 2012

DETANGLES MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY, LEAVES THEM SOFT BUT NOT HEAVY, AND HAS A GREAT SMELLS . NICE INGREDIENT NO HARSH CHEMICALS.

Much better than Avalon. Recommended.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Bought it my husband with dry hair. He loves it and his hair is very soft now and easy to comb. He used Avalon Mango Shampoo/Conditioner before. But after changing the new look for Avalon, not good at all. So he switched to Andalou, which is the new product line created by the founder of Avalon. It's much better than Avalon. Use together with Sweet Orange Shampoo. Like the organic ingredients and his hair become more healthy. Recommend to friends with dry hair ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Soft and easy manage

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Soft and easy to comb, good!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jun 13, 2012

Good conditioner, leaves hair silky

Softness and a sweet scent.

Posted by myiherb on Sep 20, 2013

Takes a lot to get my longer hair coated and it's a bit difficult to get out of the bottle after a few uses. I added a tad of water to thin in out a bit. Still works fine.

My favorite!

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Mar 06, 2014

Best hair conditioner I ever had. My hair super soft with texture after using it. Love it.

wow!!!

Posted by bootyfulgirl on Dec 21, 2012

I love love love this conditioner!!!! This is the best!!!! It really works for chemically treated hair!!!

Great Product !!!

Posted by 5180041634802033584 on Apr 14, 2013

I tried the shampoo first and felt it smell like candy! Love it! So I buy the conditioner. My hair becomes so smooth! Natural ingredients and rinse easily. I am happy to know iherb coz I can buy this in a very good price!

Great

Posted by 4836176784222306039 on Apr 16, 2014

Great smooth hair! Perfect for curly hair!