Extra moisturizing shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

I love this shampoo! It has a great smell and it is truly moisturizing! I have tried many natural and shampoos but this is by far the best. I even use it after swimming in the sea and it leaves my hair shiny and soft. So happy with it. The conditioner of the same line is very nourishing too! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent for thick wavy normal to dry hair

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012

For my hair it's absolutely perfect. The scent is out of this world, sweet enough to make you want to taste it. It leaves the hair silky smooth, so you might try doing without a conditioner, although I personally could never leave it out of my hair washing regimen. Incidentally, Andalou Naturals, Moisture Rich Conditioner is superb icing on the delicious cake.

Perfect but for dry hair and scalp

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

This shampoo lathers wonderful and cleanses the hair and scalp thouroughly. Leaves my hair moistured, straight and silky. There is even no need to use a conditioner after using this shampoo. But it suitable for dry hair and scalp. Trying on normal hair I've found out out they become greasy much faster. Шампунь прекрасно пенится и прекрасно моет. Оставляет волосы прямыми, неспутанными и увлажненными. Однако в действительно подходит только для сухого типа волос, так как даже нормальные волосы будет быстро грязнить.

Smooth hair

Posted by 5595519364507328952 on Oct 04, 2012

Best natural shampoo for dry wavy hair - it moisturize very well.

Perfect

Posted by 5740821488611324720 on Jan 07, 2015

First time I used this shampoo I was (positevely) shocked: hair was so moistureized, detangled, soft, that i took the bottle to check the ingredients, it is working so well and it's organic! I use a small amount of it, (less than other shampoo used before) it's easy to distribuite on the scalp beacuse it does a gentle foam and it cleans without strip. In the place where I live, I have hard water that caused me dermatitis, plus my hair tend to be frizzy, dry and fine. This shampoo really solved my problems without weight down.. I style my hair either straight and wavy with a brilliant result. I will repurchase it soon, and if you're searching for a shampoo, give it a try. La prima volta che ho usato questo shampoo sono rimasta colpita: ho ricontrollato l'etichetta pensando che mi fosse sfuggito qualcosa di chimico, era impossibile che uno shampoo bio fosse così performante, sembra roba del parrucchiere! Invece è bio davvero. Ne uso una piccola quantità (meno degli altri shampoo provati finora) perchè si distribuisce facilmente, forma una schiuma che deterge in modo gentile. Dove vivo ho l'acqua talmente dura che mi aveva portato ad avere la dermatite (anche usando altri shampoo bio) in più i miei capelli sono crespi, secchi, mossi e fini. Ho risolto i miei problemi, dermatite in primis, senza appesantire e sporcare i capelli prima del dovuto. I capelli li asciugo sia mossi che lisci con risultati soddisfacenti. Se siete alla ricerca di uno shampoo, questo secondo me merita.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1889676 on Aug 01, 2012

Smells good, lathers good, but theres nothing special about this shampoo. I thought it will give me amazing results (as it was told on the bottle). Actually the main thing for me is good conditioner and good hair mask, so this shampoo can do.

Stunning!

Posted by Skybeam on Jun 06, 2012

It's absolutely the best for dry, curly, fine hair. The same applies for the corresponding conditioner. Kind of more expensive than my usual Giovanni Smooth as Silk series, but I'm not going to deduct a star for this reason. Plus it's much more natural and with divine smell.

RJ

Posted by 5321886902490601717 on Feb 24, 2014

I just love it. My lightly curly hair is softer and more glossy. The smell is nice too.

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Work great for my dry hair. Prefer this over Avalon Mango Shampoo. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Such a lovely smell

Posted by 4616919770188148991 on Jan 02, 2015

This stuff smells SO good! It's honestly a challenge everytime I'm in the shower to not actually taste this stuff! As for the results on my hair I couldn't be happier. I feel like it does a great job of making my hair feel really clean but also moisturized at the same time. I normally dont use any other products than this shampoo and the conditioner (which is also great!) and I also always let my hair air dry and that is honestly enough for me. I will add though that my hair is long, thick and naturally straight so it might work differently for you.