Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream with Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Very good

Posted by sabama From Canada on May 09, 2012

This cream is light but nourishing. It does not make a miracle but my skin looks perfect. I have the sensitive and combination skin. There is a disadvantage for me - it smells of cookies and I don´t like a smell of food in cosmetics.

A little dab will do ya!

Posted by Reviewer2601900 From South Carolina on Feb 27, 2012

Love the cream, but was using too much as my complexion broke out a little. When I backed off, the skin cleared and all is well.

Rather drying

Posted by Reviewer1660369 From France on Mar 29, 2012

I've been using Desert Essence's night cream for a while which I like a lot but, as usual, on my browsing of iHerb's website, I always find something else I think I'd like better. Well, made a mistake with Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream. It's a cream-gel texture and, although it says for all skin types, I find it rather drying for my normal/dry skin. I've ordered some more Desert Essence cream.

Some Improvement in Two Weeks

Posted by Reviewer1181234 on Dec 18, 2011

I've been using this product for about two weeks and I believe it will take longer to notice very visible results. However it smells lovely and is easy to apply, and is non irritating. I love that it is all natural. I am 58 and have taken care of my skin and want to continue having younger looking skin. I hope this continues to work for me.

excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2771279 From Russian Federation on Jan 21, 2012

Skin after application of very smooth, although I have not long been using this cream. I will buy more cream.