New To iHerb?

Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Rather drying

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Mar 29, 2012

I've been using Desert Essence's night cream for a while which I like a lot but, as usual, on my browsing of iHerb's website, I always find something else I think I'd like better. Well, made a mistake with Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream. It's a cream-gel texture and, although it says for all skin types, I find it rather drying for my normal/dry skin. I've ordered some more Desert Essence cream.

ANDALOU NATURALS, NIGHT REPAIR CREAM WITH RESVERATROL Q10

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Aug 16, 2012

This cream is simply too rich and oily for my acneic, sensitive and combination skin. Bought it because of its impressive ingredients, product didn't work for me; not even hydrate or smoothen skin! Bad buy.(Asian female aged 46)

A little dab will do ya!

Posted by Reviewer2601900 on Feb 27, 2012

Love the cream, but was using too much as my complexion broke out a little. When I backed off, the skin cleared and all is well.

Very good

Posted by sabama on May 09, 2012

This cream is light but nourishing. It does not make a miracle but my skin looks perfect. I have the sensitive and combination skin. There is a disadvantage for me - it smells of cookies and I don´t like a smell of food in cosmetics.

Winter Time Dry Skin Fix

Posted by 5349994209271339493 on Dec 08, 2013

I had a patch of flaky dry skin on one spot of my face for months (I have very combination skin, dry to oily). The dry patch was gone after about 3 uses. My skin is softer and healthier looking. Winter weather was taking a toll on my skin, and this has totally changed that for me. I just turned 26 and my regular face lotion wasn't making my skin feel youthful, soft and supple. I switched it up, so glad I did. A little spendy, but I have found that this is the lowest price around, and it's really worth it in the end.