July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Andalou Naturals, Night Repair Cream with Resveratrol Q10, Age-Defying, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

A little dab will do ya!

Posted by Reviewer2601900 on Feb 27, 2012

Love the cream, but was using too much as my complexion broke out a little. When I backed off, the skin cleared and all is well.

Rather drying

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Mar 29, 2012

I've been using Desert Essence's night cream for a while which I like a lot but, as usual, on my browsing of iHerb's website, I always find something else I think I'd like better. Well, made a mistake with Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream. It's a cream-gel texture and, although it says for all skin types, I find it rather drying for my normal/dry skin. I've ordered some more Desert Essence cream.

ANDALOU NATURALS, NIGHT REPAIR CREAM WITH RESVERATROL Q10

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Aug 16, 2012

This cream is simply too rich and oily for my acneic, sensitive and combination skin. Bought it because of its impressive ingredients, product didn't work for me; not even hydrate or smoothen skin! Bad buy.(Asian female aged 46)

Very good

Posted by sabama on May 09, 2012

This cream is light but nourishing. It does not make a miracle but my skin looks perfect. I have the sensitive and combination skin. There is a disadvantage for me - it smells of cookies and I don´t like a smell of food in cosmetics.

very good

Posted by 4724243986187547603 on Jun 22, 2013

Repair Cream is good for my age of 56. I use it at night after applying a face mask. It is positive effect on texture of my skin. I recommend it.