Really Nice Moisturizer!

Posted by 4864316653649455441 on Apr 07, 2015

I have oily combination skin (oily, redness, dry patches, shine and acne prone)It smells great, one pump is all that is needed and it works well. My acne has cleared up in less than a week. I use this with the cleansing gel and both work great. I don't even wash my face twice a day anymore, which is good. My skin stays clear, not oily and moisturized :)

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

I use this with Cleansing Gel, Night cream and Exfoliating peel for 3 weeks now and it really works. My oil-prone skin really looks better and brighter.

Perfect natural, non-toxic oil-free moisturizer!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Sep 07, 2014

Andalou Naturals Acai + White Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer is very lightweight, doesn't make my skin look greasy/shiny, doesn't cause acne and provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily, acne-prone skin. I'll definitely repurchase it.

Very good!

Posted by 5371804397459989255 on Oct 19, 2013

After I begin to use this product, my skin is better. It looks more healthier and does not have break outs.

Finally a nice moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by 5525530284313227001 on Oct 05, 2014

I have oily and acne-prone skin and it has been very hard for me to find a good, loaded with antioxidants, without irritants, light, but yet effective moisturizer. For the moment, this one is THE one. It absorbs quickly, without leaving any greasy feeling, is enough moisturizing for me (and I use every night AHA or Differin and mornings BHA), my skin feels good and looks brighter. A re-buy!

Feels great for oily/normal skin

Posted by 4900107439043075763 on Mar 24, 2016

Effective. Feels good for normal/oily skin. Clarifying indeed. Will buy it again.

Wow

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Apr 08, 2014

this is really nice for acne prone skin .. I like it ..

Love

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jan 20, 2015

This has such a nice scent, is light weight and leaves my skin smooth like I've never experienced before. I really hope this will do well in the summer time as well with my oily skin.

works!

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Jan 23, 2016

using this after the toner and serum, my skin is much better, not so oily and pores are smaller. I love the smell and the texture. gives me a fresh feeling. love to use in in the morning and evening.

Great oil free moisturiser

Posted by 5279152880978420025 on Aug 16, 2016

It's lightweight, absorbs well and has a refreshing scent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »