Customer Reviews

Andalou Naturals, Perfecting Cream, Super Goji Peptide, Age Defying, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

$19.96
$24.95
Savings of: $4.99 (20% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

amazing and feels great

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2337654 on Feb 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love this stuff. I found the product line last summer and am so impressed. All natural, great ingredients. I'm aging and seeing lines and wrinkles coming in, and this product makes everything smoother. I'm 48, in case that helps. I wish I'd started using good stuff like this in my early 20s though. I think it would make a big difference now. iHerb has a fantastic price, at least as of this writing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Disapointing

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Dec 29, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I had great expectations from this cream since everything I ever tried based on peptides worked well as to firming and tightening. But I'm sorry to say this doesn't. It is very very light and kind of watery more like a serum without delivering what an average serum would.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good!!!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Nov 24, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Nourishes , smoothes and smells divine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Andalou Lift & Firm Cream

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2914569 on Mar 02, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This would be the nicest cream I have ever used.My skin is a lot softer after using it. My wrinkles don't seem to be any less but then I have had them for a long time. Will definately keep using

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

me encanta♥

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Apr 17, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Realmente creo que para que te guste, debes acompañarlo de conel serum de la misma linea, sino la notas corta de hifratación. Pero con el serum la piel te queda (por lo menos en mi caso) como "el culito de un bebé". La piel lo absorbe muy bien. De los productos que llevo comprado en iherb es, con diferencia, el que más me gusta. En cuanto a arrugas, no puedo decir si hace mucho efecto o no (tengo 33 y la piel seca), pero si que me atenuó bastante las lineas de expresión de frente y ojos. Hacia años que no me veía la piel tan bien y creo que es desde que uso este tratamiento (crema de día-noche y serum). No puedo hablar del contorno de ojos porque con el de Ziaja de oliva estoy muy contenta, es super hidratante (ya que estoy hablando del tema, lo voy a recomendar aunque no sea de iherb

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 13 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives