amazing and feels great

Posted by Reviewer2337654 on Feb 20, 2012

I love this stuff. I found the product line last summer and am so impressed. All natural, great ingredients. I'm aging and seeing lines and wrinkles coming in, and this product makes everything smoother. I'm 48, in case that helps. I wish I'd started using good stuff like this in my early 20s though. I think it would make a big difference now. iHerb has a fantastic price, at least as of this writing.

amazing smell

Posted by 5077196464665340301 on May 04, 2014

This has got a really nice berry scent to it. Texture is quite light, which is fine if you're in the tropics like I am. Easily absorbed, non-greasy, sunscreen goes well over without balling up. I'm not sure it does anything in particular, though, which is why I'm not giving it a full five stars. I'm into my third jar, and have not quite noticed any changes that hint at it being effective at "age-defying".

me encanta♥

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Apr 17, 2014

Realmente creo que para que te guste, debes acompañarlo de conel serum de la misma linea, sino la notas corta de hifratación. Pero con el serum la piel te queda (por lo menos en mi caso) como "el culito de un bebé". La piel lo absorbe muy bien. De los productos que llevo comprado en iherb es, con diferencia, el que más me gusta. En cuanto a arrugas, no puedo decir si hace mucho efecto o no (tengo 33 y la piel seca), pero si que me atenuó bastante las lineas de expresión de frente y ojos. Hacia años que no me veía la piel tan bien y creo que es desde que uso este tratamiento (crema de día-noche y serum). No puedo hablar del contorno de ojos porque con el de Ziaja de oliva estoy muy contenta, es super hidratante (ya que estoy hablando del tema, lo voy a recomendar aunque no sea de iherb

Disapointing

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Dec 29, 2011

I had great expectations from this cream since everything I ever tried based on peptides worked well as to firming and tightening. But I'm sorry to say this doesn't. It is very very light and kind of watery more like a serum without delivering what an average serum would.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Nov 24, 2011

Nourishes , smoothes and smells divine.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Dec 05, 2014

I absolutely love this cream. I have dry, sensitive skin with fine lines and wrinkles. This cream goes on gently, smoothly, and the scent is delightful. I do not like fragrant cream or lotion, esp on my face. It absorbs well and keeps my skin moisturized all day. It also seems to help with the fine lines and wrinkles as they are not so obvious now.

甜甜的水果味

Posted by 5228454422020638492 on Aug 07, 2014

这一系列的早晚霜搭配着用。甜美的味道,对于中性皮肤来说用起来正好。

Great cream!

Posted by 4804580851936940491 on May 13, 2016

Great cream with light but moisturizing texture,doesn't clog pores(i have large pores,sensitive and oily skin, 30 years).When i use it like night cream in the morning my face isglowing and the skin is very'' full''.I will repurchase!

Andalou Lift & Firm Cream

Posted by Reviewer2914569 on Mar 02, 2012

This would be the nicest cream I have ever used.My skin is a lot softer after using it. My wrinkles don't seem to be any less but then I have had them for a long time. Will definately keep using

Favorite day cream so far

Posted by Tadmore on Aug 08, 2014

Awesome cream, gel like in texture and with a nice, fresh fruity fragrance. I have combination skin and this suits me the T. Absorbs quickly and seems to lift and tighten my skin. Skin tone has improved after 2 weeks use and I have less issues with breakouts. May not cut for very dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »