July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Andalou Naturals, Renewal Cream, Probiotic +C, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Wonderful product!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is an excellent vitamin C cream, and I highly recommend to any skin type. It has a pleasant smell and soaks in quickly, but is moisturizing. It helps to prevent chapped skin in colder climates. This product is 10 times better than the Avalon Organics Vit C skin cream which leaves a heavy mask-like feel on your face. I also like that this cream has probiotics! My skin is much brighter after using for one week. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Beautiful

Posted by 5629452615401504720 on Jan 25, 2013

Not sure what I love about this more....the smell (yummy!) or the way it makes my face look & feel. Have tried many other face creams but this is my favourite by far.

okay for sensitive and acne prone skin 敏感なニキビ肌に

Posted by Reviewer1553819 on Jun 30, 2013

I have acne prone skin, a little sensitive too. I also got a tan from surfing. This cream haven't made my skin break out, even reduced most of acne from my face. It's hard to tell whether my skin has brightened or not because I keep getting tanned. ニキビができやすい若干敏感肌で、日焼けをしています。このクリームを使い始めてからはニキビが減り、肌の調子が良いです。美白という面では、日々日焼けをしているので参考にはなりませんが、いつもより真っ黒になりにくいと感じています。

Probiotic +C Renewal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1167877 on Dec 16, 2012

Fantastic cream. The texture of the cream is great, and absorbs pretty quickly without leaving a greasy film. The scent is a light, unobtrusive vanilla-y orange scent, which reminds me of a creamsicle. I use it under my makeup and it works quite well as a base. Over time I noticed the texture and tone of my skin improving, as well as less oil production in my tzone area. Some reviews here said that it wasn't that moisturising, I found it to be quite adequate for my needs, but I do apply a moderate to generous amount depending on how the weather is that day. Overall, I recommend this cream and I would definitely buy again and continue using it. I also used this in conjunction with Andalou Natural's Pumpking Honey Mask, which is another great product and worked well with this cream.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Feb 25, 2012

This is good for daytime and/or if you only need a little moisture at night. The scent is lightly citrus and a little goes a long way. If you need something nourishing at night, this might not work for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »