works!

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Jan 23, 2016

i had large pores and oily skin and bought the set of toner, serum, and moisturiser and it works! after using this morning and evening my skin is not so oily, pores are much smaller and feels fresh!

Does this do anything?

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 11, 2016

This is an okay product, but not sure if it actually does what it claims which is unfortunate. And considering the price tag, I do not think I will purchase again. I am almost finished my first bottle and I used in conjunction with the other Andalou Naturals pore clarifying products in this series. It left a nice cooling sensation after using the toner and before moisturizing and it's of a thin gel-creme consistency. I feel like if I used aloe gel it would have the same effect. I wish it did more for me given the label claims.

True to description

Posted by 5550942398911290743 on Oct 12, 2015

This cream works, I have problematic skin with dark spots, this cream reduces dark spots and black heads, makes pores not so evident. Skin feels great, smells nicely. I should add that I have used loads of expensive creams of Estee Lauder, Clinique etc, this one is 3 times cheaper and more effective.

For the longwear makeup and the itchy neck 化粧崩れを防いで首のかゆみを改善します

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Sep 22, 2015

A week of suspension to use this product made me aware of its effect again! It minimizes pores and avoids makeup deterioration: for me, especially around the nose of oily zone and eyeliner. And the warm weather still continues, and it makes my neck itchy. But after I re-started using this, it has gone.

average product

Posted by 5724339422046775750 on Jun 19, 2015

I didn't like the smell. I don't think it is very effective..

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

I LOVE this product and i use all products from this serie and i get VERY GOOD results! My skin is very happy about this stuff and i like the smell also (this product in particular has almost no smell). Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's worth it! If you are buying this product for the first time maybe its better to try the set

texture is good

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on May 26, 2014

I started using the pore minimizer from Andalou and love it so I bought this Pore serum on subsequent order. No outbreak from usage, it is easily absorbed and not oily. nice!

did nothing for me

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Oct 09, 2013

This product didn't do anything that it claimed to do. It didn't do any harm thought. Maybe it is not for me.

de mi hermana

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

No le gusta el serum. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

not sure it does anything

Posted by 4830176098138721102 on Aug 07, 2013