2nd Time buying

Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016

This is my 2nd time buying this product. I have a very sensitive skin and it's hard to find something that will not irritate it. I used my first one in both Summer and Winter and it worked well, keeps my skin fresh and moisture without the greasy look.

Nice and fresh!

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

I love using this cream in the morning because it smells really fresh (soft citric/orange). The texture is amazing, gel like, and it is absorbed really fast. It works great in my dry/sensitive skin.

Light and fast absobing

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Mar 16, 2016

I bought it after using a small tube(0.4oz) of the same cream. It gets absorbed fast and is very light. Whether it has any brightening effect I couldn't tell because I have used it for about 2 weeks. Hopefully it will do the job either way I still like it since it moisturizes without issues for my sensitive skin.

Great for combination or oily skin.

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

It is great for combination--oily skin. But after I've become a vegetarian, my skin becomes brighter and normal, so I guess it doesn't suit me as used to be(I bought two). But it is a good product, and the smell is wonderful!

Surprised and Happy

Posted by 5595110113124050742 on Jan 19, 2016

Purchased it last week and the cream arrived yesterday (Jan 19). i'm surprised seeing it came in a big box and in the box there was a 30ml size of Andalou Naturals Luminous Night Cream, Purple Carrot + C. I'm so happy.. I've used derma e firming dmae cream before and i've almost finished my second jar. While i love that cream, i really wanna try a new one so i've bought the travel size of this probiotic+c renewal cream, and i absolutely love how it smell, a nice citrus smell. Haven't used it for long so I can't really say more but the cream doesn't make me break out. I actually planned on using this cream as my day and night cream, but with the nice surprice, i will use this probiotic+C cream at day and the purple carrot+C at night. thanks iherb & DHL for the fast shipping.

Great!

Posted by oliews on Nov 25, 2015

In the past, my routine was simply toner, then essence. My skin isn't really great, it had occasional breakouts, blemishes, scars, pores... so I thought maybe I should add an extra step to my routine, which are creams. So I got this, as it was recommended for my skin type (combination skin). At first I did not see any differences, but give it some time, and you will see. It is not much, but my newer scars/blemishes has faded, my skin is noticably smoother in closeup, and overall my skin tone just looks better. Also, I don't know if this is the main factor (as I changed a lot of my skin care products recently), but I stopped having breakouts, and I am estatic about it. More plus points are that it doesn't leave an oily residue or feel, doesn't clog my pores, and I think one jar can last for quite some time, so despite the pricier tag, it is worth it.

face cream

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Oct 15, 2015

a pleasant facial cream

Love it

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

This product is great, smells citrusy, spreads on well and absorbs well, brightens the skin.

Andalou Natrurals, Renewas Cream, Probiotic +C 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Posted by 5745493892453057135 on Jun 05, 2015

I love this stuff! I will use this for years to come. It penetrates the skin nicely without living a greasy residue and keeps my face feeling fresh.

Burned

Posted by 5047294033450278352 on May 16, 2015

I wanted to try a stronger day cream but after only two days of use it started burning my skin. Not for me cannot repurchase. But really nice smell and probably better for someone who DOESN'T have sensitive skin.