i love this! smell heavenly

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Dec 02, 2014

i have extremely dry and dehydrate skin. sometimes skin peel. i use this every other day to moisture my skin. it has the tingling sensation after apply on it.. after a few seconds it is ok. i love the smell that i literally apply 1000 roses on my skin. and it does improve my skin tone. it seem a small jar, but can last quite a while. i have been using for 2 months and still have half a jar left. if you love smell of rose this is a must try product. and it works. :)

ดีครับตัวนี้

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 08, 2016

ใช้แล้วหน้าเนียนใสขึ้นครับ ใสตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกที่ใช้ ไม่ได้โม้ครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Nice sleeping mask

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 30, 2015

I apply this product before I go to sleep. It is a gel-like consistency that absorbs into the skin well. Smells faintly of roses which is pleasant as I dislike strong rose scents. It did okay in moisturising my skin, I notice that this mask does not bring instantaneous results.

Be careful, dont put too near the eyes!

Posted by 5710390366168182826 on Sep 06, 2014

Was looking for a mask suitable for sensitive skin. Purchased it based on the reviews here. Average mask, doesn't dry out/ irritate the face nor is it vy moisturising. I put it on for 10-15 mins per the instruction guide. For some strange reason, it makes my eyes itch, even after washing off. Perhaps i put it too near my eyes.

Awesome,

Posted by thedottyness on May 01, 2014

Smells really good, hydrating and skin feels soft after.

good ingredient, good price

Posted by 4694991545487754084 on Jul 07, 2016

request the bigger size (100ml.) i use it everyday. reduce the redness on my skin

Bien

Posted by 4682796091254234554 on Jan 30, 2015

laisse la peau douce...

good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Mar 26, 2015

Good mask, it gives moisturizing and calms skin. Nice and delicate rose smell.

Very good item

Posted by 5597510763819137349 on Oct 08, 2014

The texture is good with lovely smell.

Great & quick fix in winter time

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Nice texture & smell with gd result after using. Easy to wash off. Skin becomes so soft & brightened up a little. A little bit goes a long way. Perfect to use in winter time (Asia/ No snowing). Sometime would be used as overnight sleeping mask/ night cream when I turn on air-cond overnight. Always have stocking at home!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »