Smells and feel great.

Posted by Reviewer2724560 on Feb 26, 2012

The geranium smell is obvious. Feels great and uplifting on skin. Good buy

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Apr 01, 2012

wonderful toning mist full of antioxidents! non greasy and perfect under moisturizer.

pleasant toner

Posted by sabama on Apr 16, 2014

This toner has a quite strong and very pleasant smell of herbs. Toner and aromatherapy in one bottle! But don´t worry, the smell disappears fast. The toner moistens the skin very well. I think that it can substitute a cream in summer for people with oily skin. A bottle is made from green plastic. It has a sprayer and looks very nice.

Great product

Posted by 5629452615401504720 on Mar 08, 2013

I love Andalou products. This is no exception. Use under moisturiser, over make up or to just cool down during the day. Subtle fresh scent which is very nice and not overpowering like some

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Apr 17, 2013

In combination with the apricot cleansing milk my face got a lot of blemishes. I think it was the cleansing milks fault, but the toner didn't do me any good. And the smell is a bit too strong and weird.

good

Posted by 5372983939332308815 on Jun 17, 2014

haven use , but packing nice .

Burns and irritates skin, unpleasant smell

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I've tried a good amount of toners, and this has got to be my least favorite ever. It just makes my skin feel so red and irritated, and my skin is not particularly sensitive. On top of that, the smell is kind of bitter and I don't like it. I highly recommend Andalou's cleansers, but I have had no success with their toners.***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

moisturizes

Posted by 4745696872227248856 on Jun 07, 2016

smells pleasant

Fresh and Nice

Posted by 4915460945269817226 on Aug 13, 2016

Fresh , moisture, nice scent and comfort feeling, good product.

Awesome refreshment

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I use this product for a daily refreshment and a dose of antioxidant and I really like it. It smell nice, it leaves my skin soft and supple and ready for the next step in my skincare routine. The packaging is nice, I don't have any complaints.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »