Smells and feel great.

Posted by Reviewer2724560 on Feb 26, 2012

The geranium smell is obvious. Feels great and uplifting on skin. Good buy

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Apr 01, 2012

wonderful toning mist full of antioxidents! non greasy and perfect under moisturizer.

Great product

Posted by 5629452615401504720 on Mar 08, 2013

I love Andalou products. This is no exception. Use under moisturiser, over make up or to just cool down during the day. Subtle fresh scent which is very nice and not overpowering like some

pleasant toner

Posted by sabama on Apr 16, 2014

This toner has a quite strong and very pleasant smell of herbs. Toner and aromatherapy in one bottle! But don´t worry, the smell disappears fast. The toner moistens the skin very well. I think that it can substitute a cream in summer for people with oily skin. A bottle is made from green plastic. It has a sprayer and looks very nice.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Apr 17, 2013

In combination with the apricot cleansing milk my face got a lot of blemishes. I think it was the cleansing milks fault, but the toner didn't do me any good. And the smell is a bit too strong and weird.

Burns and irritates skin, unpleasant smell

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I've tried a good amount of toners, and this has got to be my least favorite ever. It just makes my skin feel so red and irritated, and my skin is not particularly sensitive. On top of that, the smell is kind of bitter and I don't like it. I highly recommend Andalou's cleansers, but I have had no success with their toners.***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

good

Posted by 5372983939332308815 on Jun 17, 2014

haven use , but packing nice .

Lovely toner

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Jun 25, 2014

This is a great refreshing toner and is perfect for removing the last traces of makeup after cleansing. Very happy with the fresh smell and no synthetic perfumes.

Awesome refreshment

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I use this product for a daily refreshment and a dose of antioxidant and I really like it. It smell nice, it leaves my skin soft and supple and ready for the next step in my skincare routine. The packaging is nice, I don't have any complaints.

Good for hair, too!

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Apr 10, 2015

I use this product not only as facial mist, but for moisturizing hair. Using it at anytime in the day, with Argan + Omega Natural Glow 3 in 1 Treatment from Andalou Naturls etc., it makes the flown-away hair moist and tidy. I added Now Foods, Solutions, Vegetable Glycerine to boost its moisturizing effect and use cotton to moisturize face better. 髪にも良いです。

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »