July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Andean Dream, Quinoa Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 5-star

Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Great taste and very friendly to all sorts of allergies.

Perfect Work Snack!

Posted by 5635746566949980289 on Oct 31, 2013

I never tried quinoa cookies before so I was really excited when I got these in the mail last week. I've been on a wheat-free, dairy-free, nut-free diet for awhile now which has been killing me. Living in South Korea made it harder for me to find snacks that I could munch on. Thank God I stumbled onto iHerb. The cookies are individually wrapped, which in my opinion is great for work. Every morning, I just pop two or three of these cookies in my purse and I'm good for the day. Cookies are a bit crunchy and crumbly but I can't complain. These are goodies I can snack on without feeling guilty! I'm going to order more since I opened my last box today :)

Quinoa Cookies

Posted by 5386523903061356495 on Feb 01, 2014

First of all, you can tell that they're healthy cookies. If you're expecting them to taste just like regular cookies with less junk in it, you are in for disappointment. That being said, I personally liked these cookies and so did my 18 month old son. I feel guilt-free giving him these cookies.