Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Great taste and very friendly to all sorts of allergies.

Perfect Work Snack!

Posted by 5635746566949980289 on Oct 31, 2013

I never tried quinoa cookies before so I was really excited when I got these in the mail last week. I've been on a wheat-free, dairy-free, nut-free diet for awhile now which has been killing me. Living in South Korea made it harder for me to find snacks that I could munch on. Thank God I stumbled onto iHerb. The cookies are individually wrapped, which in my opinion is great for work. Every morning, I just pop two or three of these cookies in my purse and I'm good for the day. Cookies are a bit crunchy and crumbly but I can't complain. These are goodies I can snack on without feeling guilty! I'm going to order more since I opened my last box today :)

Quinoa Cookies

Posted by 5386523903061356495 on Feb 01, 2014

First of all, you can tell that they're healthy cookies. If you're expecting them to taste just like regular cookies with less junk in it, you are in for disappointment. That being said, I personally liked these cookies and so did my 18 month old son. I feel guilt-free giving him these cookies.

delicious!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011

although I wish they weren't individually packed so that we wouldn't be so un-environmentally friendly...

very low sugar

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

if you're going to have a pre-packaged cookie, I cannot imagine finding one with lower amounts of sugar, that has pronounceable ingredients, and also tastes delicious. Regular eaters love this cookie too!

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy some snacks and cookies without harmful additives and chemicals. Andean Dream is so Yummy. Each cookie is individually wrapped. Really high quality. My son just love it. And also the big kid at home (my husband). They just keep asking for more.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Feb 02, 2013

These are excellent cookies. I have to hide them from my kids, since they can go and eat the good non-gluten free ones :-)

Delicious!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

I am lactose intolerant and it is tough to find cookies of any kind, especially choco chip which used to be my favorite! Plus I have been a fan of quinoa for awhile now, so I decided to try these! I am so glad I did. I came back and ordered more as soon as I ate the first one!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »