Quinoa Cookies

Posted by 5386523903061356495 on Feb 01, 2014

First of all, you can tell that they're healthy cookies. If you're expecting them to taste just like regular cookies with less junk in it, you are in for disappointment. That being said, I personally liked these cookies and so did my 18 month old son. I feel guilt-free giving him these cookies.

Missing salt

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 13, 2014

These cookies are crisp, have lots of chocolate chips, and are free from most ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction as they are gluten and corn free. However, there is no salt listed as an ingredient, and I found that to be reason enough for me to never buy any more of them. It makes them tasteless.

too good to be bad

Posted by 5296077002288895272 on Nov 12, 2013

loved these healthy treats!

Perfect Work Snack!

Posted by 5635746566949980289 on Oct 31, 2013

I never tried quinoa cookies before so I was really excited when I got these in the mail last week. I've been on a wheat-free, dairy-free, nut-free diet for awhile now which has been killing me. Living in South Korea made it harder for me to find snacks that I could munch on. Thank God I stumbled onto iHerb. The cookies are individually wrapped, which in my opinion is great for work. Every morning, I just pop two or three of these cookies in my purse and I'm good for the day. Cookies are a bit crunchy and crumbly but I can't complain. These are goodies I can snack on without feeling guilty! I'm going to order more since I opened my last box today :)

Great consistency

Posted by 5670036996432143899 on Oct 29, 2013

Nice cookies but I found it to be a bit tasteless. I liked how it come individually packed. Great consistence.

Great cookies!!

Posted by revitalbar on Oct 28, 2013

I bought them few times already. me and my son love them!!

nice but not more than that

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 17, 2013

Had better cookies...

Kids love them!

Posted by 5410269506825754733 on Sep 09, 2013

Our kids love these - and how cool that they are made with Quinoa!

Andean Dream, quinoa cookies

Posted by 4642420632342329623 on Sep 05, 2013

Love the cookies. My daughter loved it een more;-)!

Great coockies, i love them very much

Posted by Kitten1 on Aug 20, 2013

they actually surprised me with how tasty they are. The first time i ordered them was the first time ever for me trying Quinoa cookies and i wasn't sure what to expect.. but they turned out to be pretty good. i recommend! If you think my review was helpful, please hit the 'yes' button underneath.