excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Great taste and very friendly to all sorts of allergies.

delicious!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011

although I wish they weren't individually packed so that we wouldn't be so un-environmentally friendly...

Perfect Work Snack!

Posted by 5635746566949980289 on Oct 31, 2013

I never tried quinoa cookies before so I was really excited when I got these in the mail last week. I've been on a wheat-free, dairy-free, nut-free diet for awhile now which has been killing me. Living in South Korea made it harder for me to find snacks that I could munch on. Thank God I stumbled onto iHerb. The cookies are individually wrapped, which in my opinion is great for work. Every morning, I just pop two or three of these cookies in my purse and I'm good for the day. Cookies are a bit crunchy and crumbly but I can't complain. These are goodies I can snack on without feeling guilty! I'm going to order more since I opened my last box today :)

A good healthy cookie.

Posted by Reviewer2237913 on Jul 11, 2011

If you have a minor sweet tooth and are looking for a smallish and healthy nibble, this is a pretty good choice. That said, they are quite small (I usually eat two at a time) and are not particularly sweet, which I liked but some people might expect more in a cookie.

Delicious healthy cookies

Posted by 4711803408452421463 on Aug 12, 2016

Bought two packets for the first time and I can't describe how wonderful these cookies taste like. It's healthy and it tastes so good. I especially love the dark chocolate chips on it. Tho i wish the cookies were bigger in size. This is too small

Taste good

Posted by 5143259304075502744 on Oct 29, 2016

Taste good. But it makes me worry about the materials of the individual packing bags. Their silvery layers will be wore by the cookies inside and the bags become transparent. So you are also eating some of the silvery material with the cookies?

The Andeans must be dreaming...

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

Tried these cookies...they're ok. A bit dry and mediocre but eatable for those times the plane crashes in the snow topped mountains in South America somewhere. Eatable not delectable...in case of plane crash you have a very difficult choice...cannibalism or quinoa?

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 14, 2011

Very tasty cookies, although they are not your typical chocolate chip. I highly recommend this brand. These are tasty but the rasin spice flavor are my favorite!

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

Some of the better gluten free cookies I have had. The taste is really good, but a wee bit on the sweet side. I am a bit split about them being individually wrapped. On the one side, it keeps them from crumbling around, on the other side, they will generate more trash. Will buy again, but still looking for the perfect cookie.

YUMM!

Posted by tandiro on Nov 10, 2011

One of my fave Andean Dream Cookie flavour :) Love the chocolate chip!!!