Quinoa Cookies

Posted by 5386523903061356495 on Feb 01, 2014

First of all, you can tell that they're healthy cookies. If you're expecting them to taste just like regular cookies with less junk in it, you are in for disappointment. That being said, I personally liked these cookies and so did my 18 month old son. I feel guilt-free giving him these cookies.

A good healthy cookie.

Posted by Reviewer2237913 on Jul 11, 2011

If you have a minor sweet tooth and are looking for a smallish and healthy nibble, this is a pretty good choice. That said, they are quite small (I usually eat two at a time) and are not particularly sweet, which I liked but some people might expect more in a cookie.

The Andeans must be dreaming...

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016

Tried these cookies...they're ok. A bit dry and mediocre but eatable for those times the plane crashes in the snow topped mountains in South America somewhere. Eatable not delectable...in case of plane crash you have a very difficult choice...cannibalism or quinoa?

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer3171211 on Oct 24, 2012

Surprisingly lack of taste

Missing salt

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 13, 2014

These cookies are crisp, have lots of chocolate chips, and are free from most ingredients that might cause an allergic reaction as they are gluten and corn free. However, there is no salt listed as an ingredient, and I found that to be reason enough for me to never buy any more of them. It makes them tasteless.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

Some of the better gluten free cookies I have had. The taste is really good, but a wee bit on the sweet side. I am a bit split about them being individually wrapped. On the one side, it keeps them from crumbling around, on the other side, they will generate more trash. Will buy again, but still looking for the perfect cookie.

delicious and good for you

Posted by Reviewer1197104 on Sep 23, 2012

So hard to find dairy free and healthy biscuits - these are great!

Changed my view of gluten-free snacks forever!

Posted by Reviewer2193758 on Dec 09, 2011

These are SO good! I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to find any ready-made snacks that still tasted good after going gluten-free, but these have completely changed my mind! They are so satisfying, and I like how they come individually packaged so that I can take a few on the go with me. The ingredients are also great because these are free of common allergens. The only downside to them is that they're a bit on the crumbly side so they get crushed easily, but I prefer them that way!

Crisp, flavorful cookies

Posted by Reviewer1370312 on Feb 08, 2012

I'm enjoying them.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

One of my all time fav cookies! They are crumbly but oh so good. THey are also very filling! Since they are individually packaged I am not as tempted to eat the whole package LOL!