Good

Posted by tinatherese on Aug 05, 2013

Really nice Chocolate Chip Cookies, not very sweet but has a nice texture and flavor. A healthy alternative, perfect for kids on the go as it contains 12 little individually wrapped cookies:)

Fantastic for people with allergies

Posted by 5584713108859815852 on Aug 04, 2013

For a person like me with milk, soy, gluten and wheat intolerance the weekends are incredibly boring without any form of snack, so I decided to give these cookies a shot since I've fell in love with quinoa. They taste absolutely fantastic, much better than other "special" products without real sugar, wheat, milk and such. They taste just like your everyday sugarfilled cookie, only they're not! I really recommend these, a little bit dry at the first bite but after that they're just yummy yum!

Delicious!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

I am lactose intolerant and it is tough to find cookies of any kind, especially choco chip which used to be my favorite! Plus I have been a fan of quinoa for awhile now, so I decided to try these! I am so glad I did. I came back and ordered more as soon as I ate the first one!

Muy buenas

Posted by 5291382684565997670 on Jul 22, 2013

Están muy buenas el único pero que les veo es que vienen bastante pocas. Todas viene envueltas en paquetes individuales.

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy some snacks and cookies without harmful additives and chemicals. Andean Dream is so Yummy. Each cookie is individually wrapped. Really high quality. My son just love it. And also the big kid at home (my husband). They just keep asking for more.

Yum!

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

Out of all the Andean Dream cookies, these are my favorite. Coconut is second place and then cocoa orange and spice. This is one of the best gluten-free cookies out there and also they don't contain eggs and milk which means they are kind of hypoallergenic '-)

Free from several allergens, but so-so taste

Posted by Reviewer2922890 on Feb 23, 2013

It's really hard to find gluten-free and soy-free products, especially ones that contain chocolate. I was really excited to try these. However, when I did, I just didn't find the flavor appealing because they were quite bland and I don't mind simple cookies. I wouldn't buy again, but I would think their lack of common allergens would be appealing to people who need to avoid them.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

These are okay. A bit bland, but a good subsitute for regular cookies.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Feb 02, 2013

These are excellent cookies. I have to hide them from my kids, since they can go and eat the good non-gluten free ones :-)

Ok