Yum!

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

Out of all the Andean Dream cookies, these are my favorite. Coconut is second place and then cocoa orange and spice. This is one of the best gluten-free cookies out there and also they don't contain eggs and milk which means they are kind of hypoallergenic '-)

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Oct 03, 2011

Our new favorite. All Andean Dream cookies and great!

YUMM!

Posted by tandiro on Nov 10, 2011

One of my fave Andean Dream Cookie flavour :) Love the chocolate chip!!!

Great cookies!!

Posted by revitalbar on Oct 28, 2013

I bought them few times already. me and my son love them!!

Delicious!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

I am lactose intolerant and it is tough to find cookies of any kind, especially choco chip which used to be my favorite! Plus I have been a fan of quinoa for awhile now, so I decided to try these! I am so glad I did. I came back and ordered more as soon as I ate the first one!

Fantastic for people with allergies

Posted by 5584713108859815852 on Aug 04, 2013

For a person like me with milk, soy, gluten and wheat intolerance the weekends are incredibly boring without any form of snack, so I decided to give these cookies a shot since I've fell in love with quinoa. They taste absolutely fantastic, much better than other "special" products without real sugar, wheat, milk and such. They taste just like your everyday sugarfilled cookie, only they're not! I really recommend these, a little bit dry at the first bite but after that they're just yummy yum!

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Aug 05, 2013

Really nice Chocolate Chip Cookies, not very sweet but has a nice texture and flavor. A healthy alternative, perfect for kids on the go as it contains 12 little individually wrapped cookies:)

Great coockies, i love them very much

Posted by Kitten1 on Aug 20, 2013

they actually surprised me with how tasty they are. The first time i ordered them was the first time ever for me trying Quinoa cookies and i wasn't sure what to expect.. but they turned out to be pretty good. i recommend! If you think my review was helpful, please hit the 'yes' button underneath.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Feb 02, 2013

These are excellent cookies. I have to hide them from my kids, since they can go and eat the good non-gluten free ones :-)

YUM!

Posted by 5190112292166709108 on Oct 03, 2014

These cookies are the bomb. I'm glad they're individually wrapped so I don't eat the whole box at once ;)