Changed my view of gluten-free snacks forever!

Posted by Reviewer2193758 on Dec 09, 2011

These are SO good! I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to find any ready-made snacks that still tasted good after going gluten-free, but these have completely changed my mind! They are so satisfying, and I like how they come individually packaged so that I can take a few on the go with me. The ingredients are also great because these are free of common allergens. The only downside to them is that they're a bit on the crumbly side so they get crushed easily, but I prefer them that way!

Crisp, flavorful cookies

Posted by Reviewer1370312 on Feb 08, 2012

I'm enjoying them.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

One of my all time fav cookies! They are crumbly but oh so good. THey are also very filling! Since they are individually packaged I am not as tempted to eat the whole package LOL!

Yum!

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

Out of all the Andean Dream cookies, these are my favorite. Coconut is second place and then cocoa orange and spice. This is one of the best gluten-free cookies out there and also they don't contain eggs and milk which means they are kind of hypoallergenic '-)

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Oct 03, 2011

Our new favorite. All Andean Dream cookies and great!

YUMM!

Posted by tandiro on Nov 10, 2011

One of my fave Andean Dream Cookie flavour :) Love the chocolate chip!!!

Great cookies!!

Posted by revitalbar on Oct 28, 2013

I bought them few times already. me and my son love them!!

Delicious!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

I am lactose intolerant and it is tough to find cookies of any kind, especially choco chip which used to be my favorite! Plus I have been a fan of quinoa for awhile now, so I decided to try these! I am so glad I did. I came back and ordered more as soon as I ate the first one!

Fantastic for people with allergies

Posted by 5584713108859815852 on Aug 04, 2013

For a person like me with milk, soy, gluten and wheat intolerance the weekends are incredibly boring without any form of snack, so I decided to give these cookies a shot since I've fell in love with quinoa. They taste absolutely fantastic, much better than other "special" products without real sugar, wheat, milk and such. They taste just like your everyday sugarfilled cookie, only they're not! I really recommend these, a little bit dry at the first bite but after that they're just yummy yum!

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Aug 05, 2013

Really nice Chocolate Chip Cookies, not very sweet but has a nice texture and flavor. A healthy alternative, perfect for kids on the go as it contains 12 little individually wrapped cookies:)