Changed my view of gluten-free snacks forever!

Posted by Reviewer2193758 on Dec 09, 2011

These are SO good! I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to find any ready-made snacks that still tasted good after going gluten-free, but these have completely changed my mind! They are so satisfying, and I like how they come individually packaged so that I can take a few on the go with me. The ingredients are also great because these are free of common allergens. The only downside to them is that they're a bit on the crumbly side so they get crushed easily, but I prefer them that way!

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 14, 2011

Very tasty cookies, although they are not your typical chocolate chip. I highly recommend this brand. These are tasty but the rasin spice flavor are my favorite!

YUMM!

Posted by tandiro on Nov 10, 2011

One of my fave Andean Dream Cookie flavour :) Love the chocolate chip!!!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Oct 03, 2011

Our new favorite. All Andean Dream cookies and great!

delicious!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 23, 2011

although I wish they weren't individually packed so that we wouldn't be so un-environmentally friendly...

Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 on Aug 30, 2011

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

A good healthy cookie.

Posted by Reviewer2237913 on Jul 11, 2011

If you have a minor sweet tooth and are looking for a smallish and healthy nibble, this is a pretty good choice. That said, they are quite small (I usually eat two at a time) and are not particularly sweet, which I liked but some people might expect more in a cookie.

Nice Treat

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011

A nice treat for the gluten intolerant. But the sugar makes them less than perfect.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Great taste and very friendly to all sorts of allergies.