Andean Dream, Quinoa Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 7 oz (198 g)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2761514 From Texas on Feb 02, 2013

These are excellent cookies. I have to hide them from my kids, since they can go and eat the good non-gluten free ones :-)

Delicious!

Posted by 5214242969175241070 on Aug 04, 2013

I am lactose intolerant and it is tough to find cookies of any kind, especially choco chip which used to be my favorite! Plus I have been a fan of quinoa for awhile now, so I decided to try these! I am so glad I did. I came back and ordered more as soon as I ate the first one!

Fantastic for people with allergies

Posted by 5584713108859815852 on Aug 04, 2013

For a person like me with milk, soy, gluten and wheat intolerance the weekends are incredibly boring without any form of snack, so I decided to give these cookies a shot since I've fell in love with quinoa. They taste absolutely fantastic, much better than other "special" products without real sugar, wheat, milk and such. They taste just like your everyday sugarfilled cookie, only they're not! I really recommend these, a little bit dry at the first bite but after that they're just yummy yum!

Good

Posted by tinatherese From Australia on Aug 05, 2013

Really nice Chocolate Chip Cookies, not very sweet but has a nice texture and flavor. A healthy alternative, perfect for kids on the go as it contains 12 little individually wrapped cookies:)

Great coockies, i love them very much

Posted by Kitten1 From Switzerland on Aug 20, 2013

they actually surprised me with how tasty they are. The first time i ordered them was the first time ever for me trying Quinoa cookies and i wasn't sure what to expect.. but they turned out to be pretty good. i recommend! If you think my review was helpful, please hit the 'yes' button underneath.