Gluten Free!

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 27, 2011

Finally, I can enjoy cookies again. But not too many because although there's no gluten, they still contain sugar

From Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1620173 on May 22, 2011

I like it because it has no milk, tastes good. Will be better with more raisins

LOVE THESE!!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 07, 2011

Best tasting raisins spice cookies I ever had! I love the texture, crisp and kinda flaky. A perfect amount of spice and sooooo healthy!!! I'm on my second box already!

Liked these...

Posted by PaulaSutton on Feb 28, 2012

but I liked the Andean Dream chocolate chip and coconut flavors a lot more. I would like these raisin & spice cookies more if there were more raisins--I think that was you expect when you get a raisin cookie..raisins..and it seemed like there may have been only one or maybe two raisins in each cookie--they were scarce! The flavor of the cookie was otherwise good. All said,the Andean Dream line is my favorite gluten-free/egg and milk free cookie out there and as a whole I give them 5 stars.

Too good!

Posted by 4692544691594823486 on Oct 04, 2013

These cookies are so-o-o good. They are wonderfully crunchy and just the right amount of sweetness. I like the raisin spice the best. I had to stop buying them though because I could not stop eating them;).

Quinoa Cookies

Posted by Reviewer1878727 on Sep 11, 2011

These cookies are very good - "chocolate chip" and "raisin spice" are my favourites. This product means I can eat cookies and not have the effects of bloating and discomfort that all other cookies give me - yay!

Good cookies FOR gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1541948 on Feb 13, 2012

Quite tasty, if somewhat crumbly... and don't try to eat these if you just get up in the morning and have a dry mouth... you'll have a mouthful of cement dust

Not enough raisins and flavour

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

Pretty dull and broken by the time they arrived. Not enough raisins or flavour. I will stick to making my own grain free biscuits with almond flour.

They are good but dry

Posted by 4736306425052953047 on Apr 21, 2014

Ch.chip is better but still dry. These are also good

OK but that's it

Posted by applemom on Dec 13, 2013

nice cookies wrapped in singles, strong cinnamon and other flavouring. I guess I can bake even better ones at home. worth buying only for "emergencies" snack for kids or surprise visit from gluten sensitive guests.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »