• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Rose Dew Hydro-Stimulant Series.

• Customer Ratings

AnneMarie Borlind day cream

Posted by Reviewer2069109 on Nov 29, 2011

These creams by AnneMarie Borlind are the best I have ever tried and the Rose Dew is excellent for over 50 skin that is normal because it is not greasy, but it delivers the extra moisture you need at this age. Regarding iHerb, I have had so much difficulty with on- line companies and then I found iHerb, which restored my faith and I am so pleased with their service! They deliver on time and don't take your money without providing product. Excellent company.

Anne Marie Borlind Roes Dew Products

Posted by Reviewer1724711 on Oct 14, 2009

the only skin products that works well and have quality ingredients. Skin does not get clogged.

Annemarie

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Aug 26, 2011

For winter is fine

Very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 10, 2010

This is a very luxurious day cream that hydrates well and leaves skin velvety soft and healthy looking

Whipped cream!

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Mar 14, 2014

This cream has an amazing substance and is very effective in moisturizing my sin. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave any shiny residue, but rather sinks in perfectly. The only thing I can complain about is the package, but you can't put whipped cream textured cream in a tube tho..

fine as a makeup base!

Posted by Skybeam on Feb 20, 2012

Dry skin needs extra moisturizing, though.

Great cream for the winter!

Posted by 5575443720966830298 on Dec 11, 2013

At first I was taken aback by the strong rosy smell, but after using it about a week I longer smell. Either I've grown used to it or the smell actually evaporates after time. The cream is really rich and absorbs superfast. I have a surface-dry combination skin and it's especially difficult to find a suitable cream for the winter when the temperatures change so much. But I've been really pleased with this cream so far and will definitely consider buying this for next winter as well. Plus, it's super good under make-up, just like it promises!

Great product except for lousy packaging for its quality.

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Feb 07, 2014

I love the texture and scent of this cream. It absorbs quickly, is not greasy, feel great on the skin. The reason for my average rating is the packaging. For this quality product, a jar should not be used as bacteria gets in as soon as it is opened. Even worst, no spatula is provided so you use your finger! It should be packaged in an opaque air-tight packaging that would keep bacteria out.