AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Cleansing Milk, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2209924 on Oct 09, 2007

I have been using Borlind products for years, and just last year had to switch to the Regeneration line. I love the cleansing milk because it really cleans without stripping the skin. People always tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am, and I credit Borlind products for that. I also love their exfoliating scrub and body balm, their day and night creams and of course the Eye Wrinkle cream too.

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good product, the texture is fine and it has a refreshing smell. It leaves the skin nicely hydrated. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Borlind

Posted by Reviewer1213276 on Aug 30, 2010

Borlind is the best. I usually use System Absolute which I still have some. People really need to recognize that is so far superior to what Neiman Marcus or the top stores have which don't do anything. I urge you to push Borlind.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2056004 on Oct 09, 2008

Great for make up removal, or just everyday cleansing. Does not burn in the eye, you can apply it directly or on a cotton pad.

Love Borlind!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I really enjoy this product and my skin looks great! I feel fortunate to have it in my daily routine. Thank You!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »