• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2209924 on Oct 09, 2007

I have been using Borlind products for years, and just last year had to switch to the Regeneration line. I love the cleansing milk because it really cleans without stripping the skin. People always tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am, and I credit Borlind products for that. I also love their exfoliating scrub and body balm, their day and night creams and of course the Eye Wrinkle cream too.

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very good product, the texture is fine and it has a refreshing smell. It leaves the skin nicely hydrated. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Borlind

Posted by Reviewer1213276 on Aug 30, 2010

Borlind is the best. I usually use System Absolute which I still have some. People really need to recognize that is so far superior to what Neiman Marcus or the top stores have which don't do anything. I urge you to push Borlind.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2056004 on Oct 09, 2008

Great for make up removal, or just everyday cleansing. Does not burn in the eye, you can apply it directly or on a cotton pad.

cleansing cream

Posted by Reviewer3126315 on Dec 09, 2007

Best cleanser I have ever used.

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. I was not sure about the cleansing milk at first because it does not create bubbles, but my skin is clean, soft, and has not broken out (which is huge for my skin), so it seems to work exceptionally well.

Love this cleanser

Posted by CaseyLamb on Mar 14, 2015

Leaves my face feeling clean. Effective in removing my makeup.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Dec 27, 2010

I just started using this product and it works great!! I even used it on my feet and afterwords my feet were very soft.

Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1386613 on Mar 24, 2007

This product is delicious! I could bathe in it. Easy to use...very effective.

facial product