• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Best Skin care products

Posted by Reviewer1080515 on Dec 04, 2007

For years I have tried so many other skin care products. There are so many lovely choices. And 12 years later, I am still going back and using this line because it is the best. My skin is radiant and I am 54 years old.

I love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer2332933 on Dec 08, 2007

This is the only cream I have found to satisify my face in this dry climate. This is a very thick cream. I find that it goes further if you use the face wash and toner, however I do not have the patience to do the entire process.

LL Regeneration Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3268907 on Feb 10, 2011

I have been using this product for several years. I have occasionally tried other products, but have never found one that is as good for my skin. It keeps my face well hydrated and is an excellent cream to use before applying makeup. I use the day cream as a night cream as well.

excellent face cream

Posted by Reviewer3104542 on Feb 23, 2011

rich but delicate. great for sensitive skin

Been using this product for 30+ years

Posted by Reviewer1922556 on Apr 26, 2011

It's the best and good buy on this website

love these products

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased most of the LL Regeneration line and LOVE it! My skin (32 yrs old) has never felt so soft and had a healthy glow. The day cream is thick and super moisturizing. My skin still feels soft at the end of the day and my sensitive acne prone skin has not broken out from these products.

Borlind Regeneration Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1702213 on Feb 09, 2012

I do not like products on my face, but this one is wonderful! Smells good, works well and uses natural ingredients. Perfect Product!

Good cream at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1587649 on Jan 03, 2014

It's tough to find a good face cream at a low price, but this is it. It keeps my face dry at night through the dry winter season.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1278921 on Jun 11, 2010

i have used this product for years and like it very much.

Another great product!

Posted by Reviewer3258569 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this with some other products and love th soft, creamy effect. Yes, it's great!