• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

I Really Like This

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 08, 2009

This is maybe the best and easiest day cream I have tried. It has a great texture, is very nurturing, has sun protection, doesn't cause break-outs and ,alas, I feel good when applying it (not full of junk or dermatology desperado stuff).

This is the perfect day cream

Posted by Reviewer2070990 on Mar 27, 2009

I had used this product for several years and then had started using other products. I am back with AnneMarie Borlind and have no desire to try anything else. This is a perfect product for my combination skin.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2685869 on Apr 02, 2009

A bit greasy but not uncomfortable. I use the translucent powder to help with the shine. Very protective.

very nice product

Posted by 5582005262244804166 on Feb 20, 2016

I have a good results after 20 days using. Lubka from Bulgaria

not bad

Posted by 4778875410101778127 on Aug 04, 2016

This is my second bottle It won't cause break out

Still like this cream

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 13, 2011

It's a nice, smooth cream that glides on. I have to blot my face later to put on make-up but don't mind as it holds in moisture (I live in the desert). It does NOT have a heavy musk fragrance like the night cream does, so is pleasant.

AnneMari Borlind day cream

Posted by Reviewer1924621 on Apr 27, 2014

The cream is very emollient and makes skin soft and moist. I would recommend this product for dry skin.

Very rich cream

Posted by 5487555748348499585 on Feb 09, 2015

This cream is very hydrating and rich. A little goes a long way. My only criticism is I need to wait a little while, perhaps a minute, for it to be fully absorbed before applying make-up. My skin is well moisturised through the day, so it's definitely worthwhile.

The only regenerating cream I have found!

Posted by 5436427843907293563 on Mar 17, 2015

Nice smell and organic product. A bit expensive though. The only regenerating I've found. I making acid pilings and I needed it.

NIGHT CREAM for me

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

It's very heavy and great to put on my face before I go to bed, my skin texture has improved and this was my second purchase after many months. Excellent cream for NIGHT time use. Too heavy for daytime. I gave it four stars as it claims to be a day cream but it's really not in tropical climates :)