10% Off Orders Over $40!

AnneMarie Borlind, System Absolute, Eye Firming Fluid, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Eye Firming Fluid

Posted by Reviewer1545655 on Feb 10, 2009

AnneMarie Borlind products are excellent, I have used them since the 1980s. The eye firming fluid works very well to keep eye wrinkles at a minimum. Thank you, iHerb, for carrying these products!

Soft Focus

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jun 10, 2009

I'm 62-yrs-old and this product has made a big difference in my 'smile' lines. As my title implies ... soft focus around my eyes. A very good thing!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Dec 09, 2010

I have been using this for years and love it. I recently ran out and noticed the lines around my eyes more and more. Just turning 45 I realize the importance of skin care. This helps the lines disappear and greatly improves the elasticity.

older eyes help

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

firms slack skin in lid area.

Pretty nice.

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

Only been using it for about 2.5 weeks now but does really seem to make a difference. Wrinkles are a bit softer and didn't expect this -- but the dark circles under my eyes have diminished quite a bit as well. If my eyes are puffy in the morning, I just put some of this on right away and within a few minutes they're better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »