• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind System Absolute Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Eye Firming Fluid

Posted by Reviewer1545655 on Feb 10, 2009

AnneMarie Borlind products are excellent, I have used them since the 1980s. The eye firming fluid works very well to keep eye wrinkles at a minimum. Thank you, iHerb, for carrying these products!

Soft Focus

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jun 10, 2009

I'm 62-yrs-old and this product has made a big difference in my 'smile' lines. As my title implies ... soft focus around my eyes. A very good thing!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Dec 09, 2010

I have been using this for years and love it. I recently ran out and noticed the lines around my eyes more and more. Just turning 45 I realize the importance of skin care. This helps the lines disappear and greatly improves the elasticity.

older eyes help

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

firms slack skin in lid area.

Pretty nice.

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Oct 07, 2009

Only been using it for about 2.5 weeks now but does really seem to make a difference. Wrinkles are a bit softer and didn't expect this -- but the dark circles under my eyes have diminished quite a bit as well. If my eyes are puffy in the morning, I just put some of this on right away and within a few minutes they're better.

Great brand

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 03, 2009

Thinner than other eye creams by this manufacturer so goes on easy. Only been using it a week so too early to tell.

INTEGRITY

Posted by Reviewer1418521 on May 25, 2011

This is one of the best products, I've ever tried. It performs just as stated and you only need to use a small amount. So though it's expensive, it last a long time. I've been useing Borlind products for several years and the quality is always first rate.

Great eye cream.

Posted by Reviewer2649323 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this one for day, and it's a very light but rich eye cream. I love all the Borlind products.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 23, 2011

good